Sweet Sixteen    

Heyy ppl i`m lo0kin 4 a place 2 have mah sweet sixteen i need help some where in newyork city ,, because my friends cant g0 s0 far .. Please get back at me thank you =]
Posted by jesse; updated 07/30/07

Book With Lil'StarParties And Get$10.00 Off!!!    

Lil` Star Parties Myspace.com/lilstarparties Guess what...it`s someone`s special day. Time to celebrate in a BIG way. With all the friends and and family. Hip Hip HOORAY! Don`t waste any time in contacting Lil`Star Parties so they can pencil in who,what, where and ...
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 07/30/07

Spa Birthday Party - In Home Or Event Location    

The Doorstep Day Spa a Los Angeles Mobile Massage and Spa company specializes in on-site chair and table massage as well as day spa services for your events this Season! From large productions to small, intimate gatherings to individual needs, Doorstep Day Spa Los ...
Posted by Regina; updated 07/30/07

50th Luau Birthday Party    

I am looking for a hula dancer(s) to provide some entertainment for our son-in-law`s 50th b`day party on Saturday, August 4th. Can you suggest someone in the Sacramento, CA area? Thanks.
Posted by Barbara; updated 07/30/07

Children's Entertainment    

Balloon animal sculptors, face painters, clowns & characters for children`s parties! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/30/07

Book WithLil' Star Parties And Recieve $10.00 Off!!!    

Lil` Star Parties Myspace.com/lilstarparties Guess what...it`s someone`s special day. Time to celebrate in a BIG way. With all the friends and and family. Hip Hip HOORAY! Don`t waste any time in contacting Lil`Star Parties so they can pencil in who,what, where and ...
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 07/30/07

SUPER SPECIAL ON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for all your Birthday Celebrations SUPER SALE RIGHT NOW ON CENTERPIECES AND FAVORS - CUSTOM DESIGNED! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/29/07

High School Musical Birthday Party, NJ    

Looking for fun and interactive entertainment for your child`s next party?! CHEER PARTY provides costumed cheerleaders to perform cheer routines and dances from Disney’s High School Musical! We bring the music, perform the songs and cheers, then teach the children the ...
Posted by Sammie; updated 07/29/07

John Cena Birthday Party    

Help! Help! Help! I need everything for a John Cena theme party, starting with invitations. We live in Dallas, Texas. Any suggestions?
Posted by Becky; updated 07/29/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/29/07

HELP!!!!    

Ok my 13th birthday is 9/21 and I have NO idea what to do. It`s hard because I don`t want to do something that some of my other friends have done and I really need some new, fresh, fun, and cool ideas!!! So PLEASSSEE HELP ME!!!!
Posted by Heather; updated 07/29/07

Get A Professional Psychic Reading    

Get a professional psychic reading. Ask anything about anything in your life. Cynthia Becker finds you useful answers right now. Call 636-391-0906. Visit us on line at http://www.cynthiabecker.com. Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by bill weber; updated 07/29/07

SUPER SPECIAL ON FAVORS AND CENTERPIECES    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES!! I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my work at www....
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/30/07

First Birthday Party    

Looking for official mickey mouse character to attend first birthday in New Jersey?
Posted by nj; updated 07/30/07

Photographer For Your Small Event    

New Jersey portrait photographer. I mainly do artistic portraits or anything else that you request. I also shoot birthday parties for kids. It includes a 11x14 wishes frame with photo included, digital album with all the photos and studio shots for your thank you cards ...
Posted by Maria Manjelo; updated 07/27/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 07/27/07

ELMO / DORA/ SPONGE BOB / NINJA TURTLES / SUPERHEROES    

LV Characters services Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada. Visit our website for more children`s birthday party characters. LV Characters Info@lvcharacters.com Www.lvcharacters.com 702-435-7278 Visit our page for more info: LV Characters
Posted by LV Characters; updated 07/27/07

Disc Jockey Entertainment    

Disc Jockey Entertainment for all events. DJ and Music for your party. Go to www.goldensoundsentertainment.com (714)315-3828 Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 07/27/07

13Th Birthday Party! HELP!     (1 reply)

Hi, I have my 13th birthday in December but the problem is I don`t know what to do! I don`t want it to be really kid ish but I don`t want it to be really grown up either. I just want to have a really good 13th birthday like others have said you only turn 13 once. ...
Posted by Rose; updated 07/27/07

NEED ELMO    

Shopping around for an Elmo costume for daughter 1st birthday. Party will be in Beaumont, TX
Posted by tiffany; updated 07/27/07

MY 18th Birthday!!!     (1 reply)

Just to add to the previous 18th birthday message...i am a girly girl and i love pink and diamonds...im thinking for that as a theme...can anybody help me add on to it??? hot party decor, balloons, the cake, invitations, etc. I want it at my house b/c my mom won`t let ...
Posted by Alison; updated 07/27/07

Need A Dora     (1 reply)

I need a Dora not a costume but someone who will sing or something with the kids. I am in South Jersey.
Posted by anita ; updated 07/28/07

Photo Slideshow    

Photos Remembered would like to offer a discount to Party Pop customers. If you are interested in having a custom video slideshow at your birthday celebration we are offering you 20% off all packages. Your slideshow can take your guest through your story of life. ...
Posted by Colleen; updated 07/28/07

13th Birthday Party Ideass     (1 reply)

Yeah, i dont know what to do for my 13th birthday...its NOT all girls [3 boys, 12 girls]...the problem is, i can fit all of them in my two cars, so it has to be something really really fun at my house...any ideas?? nothing stupid though...
Posted by kacey; updated 07/28/07

Writing Back    

Well heres how to play -frist u need to get 5peices of cut paper -2nd write suspect 3 times murder1 time and detective 1times too -or if u have a lot of people comming just write more suspects -ok now have everyone chose a person (make sure you put the paper in a ...
Posted by kaley; updated 07/28/07