Party Hall Needed    

Hi, I am looking to give my mom a 50th birthday party on either October 26 or October 27 0f 2007. I want it to be real special in a nice hall that caters food. I am not looking to spend a whole bunch of money but i am willing to do what it akes to make it nice. I live ...
Posted by Sakeenah; updated 07/03/07

COED PARTY!    

I wanna have a big coed party for my friend. She is turning 13. (she is the youngest with a sumer b-day) It`s gonna be outside in our other friends backyard. I need suggestions for activities to do at the party and things. Thanks.
Posted by Rory; updated 07/03/07

Need A Professional Staff To Work Your Next Event    

At Marseel’s Event Staffing Services our mission is to provide you with a remarkable service to let you enjoy your event while we serve you and your guests. You can feel confident that you and your guests are being served professionally. Marseel’s Event Staffing ...
Posted by Lee; updated 07/03/07

Permanent Makeup, You Can Swim, Shower, Sleep, Etc.    

Look great all the time with permanent makeup! Whether you like BOLD or natural, give us a call and start living! We do permanent eyeliner, permanent eyebrows, permanent lip liner and FULL lips! We also do a lot of corrective work from others, why not start here and ...
Posted by Virginia; updated 07/03/07

Long, Thicker Lashes That Are Your Very Own!    

Want your own long, thicker lashes GUARANTEED or your $ back? Essential Permanent Cosmetics 2642 Highway 109, Suite F Wildwood, MO 63040 636-405-0433 Www.beautyskindeep.biz Visit our page for more info: Essential Permanent Cosmetics
Posted by Virginia; updated 07/03/07

12 Yr Old Boy    

Would love to surprise my grandson with an ice cream truck, that would travel to his baseball field for a special treat for him and his team especially since its his b/day.
Posted by frances williams; updated 07/03/07

13th Coed Birthday Partyyy!!! NEED HELP PLZ!!!!     (1 reply)

Kk well my bd is coming up and I`m planning my birthday partyy and I wanna make it relly special since I`m going into grade 8 and its like the last year of middle school b4 high school... Anyways so I was thinking of having like a dance partyy with guys and girls and ...
Posted by Diana; updated 07/02/07

Help! Im Having A 13th Birthday Party Sleepover!    

Ok I`m having a 13th bday party and I need some ideas for games/activities. It is a girls only sleepover with about 10-15 girls. I was hoping on having us sleep in a tent in my backyard(if the weather is good) because there is not enough floor space in my house. I ...
Posted by Em; updated 07/02/07

NEED 12TH B-DAY IDEAS!     (1 reply)

I need game ideas for my 12th birthday! It`s and all girl party but I don`t want anything cheesy like pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey! I want fun ideas but they`re all either too old for us or too young for us! PLEASE HELP ME! thanks!
Posted by hannah; updated 07/02/07

Im Turning 13    

Hii im turning 13 friday idk want to do like i love big parties and so i want it to be big with lots of ppl i also dont want my parents to be home either well they can be home but in another room they can check on us but once in while o my god i need help ppl help me ...
Posted by catherine; updated 07/02/07

Bellydance By Zara    

Have Bellydancer Zara at your next party and have an unforgettable experience, Zara performs to exotic music, veil dances, finger cymbals, cane dancing and also wing dancing./ New York area Visit our page for more info: Belly Dancing by Zara
Posted by zara; updated 07/02/07

A FANTASTIC SLEEPOVER!! : )    

Hey guys please help!!! Im having a huge sleepover with all my mates in exactly 1 week. Do you have any fun games we can play??? Besides boardgames and playstation...we`re all between 14 and 15. Thankyou!!! From Rose xx
Posted by Rosie; updated 07/02/07

Event Coordinator     (1 reply)

Hi, im looking for an event coordinator. My niece is going to celebrate her debut on december. And i really dont have any ideas. Dats why ill be needing a help from the experts. Hope you could help me on this. Thnks so much. God bless
Posted by ysel; updated 07/03/07

UNIQUE BIRTHDAY FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES!! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/03/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (6 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 07/01/07

ENTERTAINMENT     (1 reply)

Hello, I am looking for a princess entertainer for my daughter, who will be 1 at the end of August. Then I will need either Spiderman or Curious George entertainer for my son, who will be 3 at the end of November. I was tiring to find something similar to ALWAYS ...
Posted by tesla; updated 07/01/07

Please Help!!!    

Please help me!!! I am 12 and I am having a sleepover for my 13th b-day and I need games! Anything appropriate will be helpful!!! Thanks! Beatleslvr
Posted by beetle; updated 07/01/07

Birthday Partyy    

Ok so I`m turning 13 in september and I need help to plan my partyy so any advice will be greatly appreciated. I hav no idea wut to do and I wanna have a co-ed birthday party cause I have quite a few relly close guy friends and I wanna invite them. But if I hav girls ...
Posted by Diana; updated 07/01/07

Birthday Program    

I`m chosen to be the master ceremony of a birthday program, the honoree is our asst.director of our burea, a 63 yr.old man,how will i introduce him?and how will a intoduce an opening remarks, dance presentation,etc.kindly send me a sample script.thanks.
Posted by Rowena; updated 07/01/07

WONDERFUL CENTERPIECES, FAVORS, BUBBLES, FLUTES AND MORE    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/02/07

60th, Birthday Celebrations     (2 replies)

Hi I am looking to rent a hall for my mother 60th, birthday which is 12/3/07 but i need the hall for 12/1/07 the Saturday. I will bring the food so i do not need a caterer. I probably would need a DJ, but first I need to secure the hall. I am not looking to spend alot ...
Posted by Guytre ; updated 07/02/07

Birthday Party    

I am having a party for my sons on July 21, 07 and I am having a hard time finding a baker to make the kind of decorative cakes that they want. Please anyone know of a baker in Georgia that does decorative cartoon cakes please let me know. Im looking to get 3 cakes ...
Posted by Hope; updated 07/02/07

Clowns & Characters For Kids Parties!!    

Clowns & Characters for kids parties! $20.00 off with this ad! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 07/02/07

CHAIR COVERS & SASHES    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 07/02/07

HELP FOR MY 13TH BIRTHDAY!    

I am turning 13 next week and I need some ideas for games and activities. It is going to be a sleepover with 10-15 girls. I am planning on having us camp in a tent in my backyard. I want to have a Luau/beach themes. I may also want to do a scavenger hunt
Posted by Em; updated 07/02/07