ELMO LIVE!     (1 reply)

I`m looking for an Elmo entertainer for my son`s 2nd birthday party in the Suitland, Maryland area for Saturday, August 11, 2007. Your help is appreciated! Thanks!
Posted by Elaine White; updated 07/10/07

11 Year Old Girl Needs Help!!!!     (2 replies)

Hi, I`m Rachel and my birthday is coming up. I have no idea what I should for my birthday. I`m open to all ideas.....PLEASE HELP
Posted by Rachel; updated 07/10/07

Sweet 16th Birthday Help!    

Okay, so I go to an all girls school, so all of my closest friends are girls, meaning that my 16th birthday will be an all girl party. As for the party plan, we are planning on renting out a dinner boat and taking 60 of my friends there to have a nice dinner (I have ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/09/07

JULY SPECIALS!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/10/07

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (6 replies)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 07/10/07

My 13 Bday Party     (5 replies)

For my 13 i wanna hav it in a hole and i want it to be themed but i dont know wat theam PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY IDEARS ARE HELPFUL.
Posted by hannah; updated 07/10/07

Dora The Explorer Needed For Birthday Party!!     (1 reply)

Hi, does anyone know where I can get someone to come in as Dora the Explorer for a childrens birthday party in Raleigh, NC?
Posted by Arnetta; updated 07/09/07

Mickey Mouse     (1 reply)

Looking for official looking Mickey Mouse (with face mask) for rental or to come to our Birthday party in Dallas, TX
Posted by Julie; updated 07/09/07

Bratz Characters For A Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I need help in finding bratz characters for my daughter birthday party in september 07. I live in maryland and would really appreciate if I can get help with finding someplace who have the characters. Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted by mary; updated 07/09/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/09/07

CHAIR COVERS & SASHES    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/09/07

Blues Clues For A Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Does anyone have BLUE for hire from BLUES CLUES FOR A birthday party in tampa, fl ?? Thank you
Posted by pam; updated 07/09/07

Dora In Chicago, Illinois     (1 reply)

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a Dora character for a 4 year old bday celebration. Please help!!! Thank you.
Posted by Dominique; updated 07/09/07

It's Not A Party Without A Piper!    

Make your party an event to remember! Visit my webpage at www.ohiobagpiper.com then feel free to contact me for availability. Visit our page for more info: Bagpiper - Stephen Sutherland Holter
Posted by Stephen; updated 07/09/07

Facepainters, Balloon Twisters, N. FL & S. AL    

Facepainters, balloon twisters, magic, and other entertainment for parties and events. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 07/08/07

Facepainters, Panama City, Florida    

So much more....Entertainment for children and adults in Florida Panhandle along the Emerald Coast and southern Alabama Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Entertainment, Panama City, Florida    

Children and Adult Fun at parties and events. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Entertainment, Destin, Florida    

Children and Adult Fun at parties and events in northern Florida and southern Alabama Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Balloon Twisters, Dothan & S. Alabama    

Children`s entertainment and singing telegrams in Dothan and S. Alabama Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Children's Parties, Dothan & S.Alabama    

Entertainment for all ages in S. Alabama Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

21st Birthday    

My 21st Birthday is coming up and a lot of people are coming in town for it... I would say about 50 and I wanted to know if anyone knew of any fun places would be, but would also allow 18 and up because not all of my friends are 21 yet!
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/08/07

Dallas    

The location is in Dallas, TX!
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/08/07

Sleepover Games    

I need party games quick my bday is the 28th of july and i am having a pool party with boys and girls and i am having a sleepover with about 16 to 18 gurls.And i need more games quick.So please help me out we gonna be from ages 12 to 14 so come up with good games and ...
Posted by Destiny; updated 07/08/07

EMAILME FOR PRICING TO FIT YOUR NEEDS.    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your birthday! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/09/07

Sweet16 Hollywood     (1 reply)

Me and my cousin is throwin a sweet16 we get our own cars,we know where were having it at. Etc.. But i just dont know how to do my grand entrance.. With the red carpet...can somebody help me? wat can i use as center piece`s ? we stay in columbus ohio do anybody know ...
Posted by LyDasha ; updated 07/09/07