"Dj"s .....@ 8 1 8 - 242-3637...    

"Thanx!
Posted by *BrO!; updated 09/01/07

MATURE CANDY BAR POEM TO A GUY    

We wanted to take you on a shopping SPREE but that`s not your cup of Tea (teabag). We didn`t have and EXTRA 100 GRAND to send you into ORBIT to see the MILKYWAY either. Your Ms. GOOD & PLENTY and her hot TAMALES wanted to play with her MR. GOODBAR at home. We want to ...
Posted by Denise; updated 09/01/07

DOOR PRIZES    

NEED SUGGESTIONS DOOR PRIZES FOR ENGAGEMENT PARTY
Posted by KELLY; updated 08/31/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/31/07

Teenage Party     (8 replies)

I am having a 14th birthday in 2 1/2 weeks. I want to have a sleepover with around six girls, but I have no clue what to do! Please help me come up with games to play or some pre-party get-together! thanx
Posted by ~*Christina*~; updated 08/31/07

18th Birthday Program/Script    

Please do send me a copy of program for debut/18th birthday.
Posted by rose; updated 09/01/07

Children's Characters & Clowns    

Fabulous Clowns & Characters for kids parties! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/30/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Fantastic Face painters & Balloon twisters in Los Angeles! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/30/07

Disc Jockeys Lighting Special Effects    

Www.goldensoundsentertainment.com Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/30/07

!!MY SUPER SWEET 13TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!    

I am turning 13 in december and i need some really fun ideas for my party it is going to be at my house and it will be asleepover for girls and if i decide to invite boys then they will probely go home at like 10pm and the girls will stay over night we will probley ...
Posted by lulu; updated 08/30/07

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/30/07

Children's Parties, Ft. Walton Beach, Florida    

Lots of fun and entertainment face painting, balloon twisting, magic, characters and clowns Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 08/30/07

Children's Parties, Niceville, Florida    

Lots of fun and entertainment face painting, balloon twisting, magic, characters and clowns Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 08/30/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/30/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon Twisters & Face Painters in Los Angeles! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/28/07

Sleppp Over Troubles    

I;m havong a party with about 10 girls and i have a poool but i want a theme to my party what is a goood theme for 13yearolds i neeed help
Posted by Erynn; updated 08/28/07

I Need Help!    

Im having a sleepover next weekend with boys and girls and i need good games to play! like spin the bottle and stuff... All my friends are a bit yno active :) please helpp me!!! i need games
Posted by Alexa; updated 08/29/07

Full-Service Entertainment Event Corporation That Offers    

Full-service Entertainment Event corporation that offers Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/29/07

15th Bday Dilemma!    

Hi! My 15th bday is in october and i have NO ideas on a party, there will be about 10 girls. If possible not at my house as its quite small. I need ideas, FAST! Please help me! Love cutie pie Xx
Posted by CutiePie; updated 08/29/07

What Did You Do For Your 15th B-Day ?    

WEll im thinking about my 15 b-day party an i have no idea what i should do any ideas or just tell me what u are thinking about do or what you did so i can at least think a little
Posted by victoria =]; updated 08/29/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving The Entire Bay Area    

ELMO, DORA, BARNEY,SPIDERMAN & MORE-Serving The Bay Area All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that ...
Posted by CM; updated 08/29/07

Red Sashes For Chair Covers    

I would like to know if anyone has any red used or new sashes to go on chair covers
Posted by Michele ; updated 08/29/07

Script And Program Debut    

I need 18th birthday party program & script, thank you very much
Posted by marlon; updated 08/29/07

Debut Party Program    

Pls send me the program too, thanks, violeta Purplespider05@aol.com
Posted by Violeta; updated 08/30/07

Posted by Becca; updated 08/30/07