SUPER SALE - CENTERPIECES AND FAVORS!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for all your Birthday Celebrations SUPER SALE RIGHT NOW ON CENTERPIECES AND FAVORS - CUSTOM DESIGNED! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/27/07

Red Power Ranger Needed     (1 reply)

I need a Red Power Ranger for my 4 yr old daughter`s birthday party on Aug 11 in Somerset County, NJ.
Posted by Tracie; updated 07/27/07

Book With Lil' Star Parties For Your Next Birthday    

Lil` Star Parties travel all over sunny Los Angeles and are available weekdays and weekends to come out and play for the special day. Lil` Star Parties Myspace.com/lilstarparties Guess what...it`s someone`s special day. Time to celebrate in a BIG way. With all ...
Posted by Ali; updated 07/26/07

Debut Party     (20 replies)

Please send me a program script because i`m going to be the MC of my friend`s debut party next saturday september 24. Please.. Thanks! GODbless!
Posted by heide; updated 07/27/07

Trackless Train     (1 reply)

I am looking for a trackless train that will come to your house and ride kid in Cedar Hill , Texas
Posted by Lydia; updated 07/27/07

Dora     (1 reply)

Looking for a DORA character for my dora birthday in AUG I`m in Mansfield, TX. Need help ASAP
Posted by Tonette; updated 07/27/07

Paper Fun    

A really fun activity to do is the paper game first you grab a piece of paper write a boys name on a piece of paper and fold it in half fold it in half and pass it to the person on the right and that person without looking at the name on the paper and write a girls ...
Posted by ally; updated 07/25/07

MY 18th Birthday!!!    

Hey!!! my super sweet 18 is in about 5 months and i usually had birthday parties where relatives or friends just come over for cake and presents. My sweet 16 was a little more special b/c my mom invited her whole side of the family over (14 people) and i received a ...
Posted by Alison; updated 07/25/07

Hi    

Hi, can u give me a message to place in my invitation card on my debut and some tips regarding on my party! Tnx! Anne
Posted by Anne; updated 07/26/07

Sesame Street Rental Character Costumes     (3 replies)

I live in Avon, ma. Any idea where I can rent a sesame street costume / character? Cookie..elmo..b bird ect...not too picky. Thanks
Posted by Julie; updated 07/26/07

Children's Party Characters & Event Entertainment In NV.    

LV Characters services Las Vegas & Henderson, NV. Phone: 702-435-7278 Email: info@lvcharacters.com Website: www.lvcharacters.com Private Parties, Events, Business Promotion & Restaurant Entertainment. COSTUMED CHARACTERS • BALLOON TWISTERS • FACE PAINTERS • ...
Posted by LV Characters; updated 07/26/07

ELMO,STAR WARS,BRATZ,CARTOON ANIMALS So. California    

We have been in service since 1987 and offer the largest selection in town. We have the best performers, the best costumes, all at the lowest prices in town! Here’s a small sample of what we have: Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Bratz, Scooby Doo, Care Bears, Jungle ...
Posted by Meg; updated 07/26/07

Something Special For Mom On Child's Birthday    

The Mom does all the work. Why not reward her with a look-alike handcrafted porcelain doll that wil bring her memories alive. These dolls are not playtoys and are intended to become family heirlooms. All work is done by professional modern doll instructors and ...
Posted by Sue; updated 07/26/07

Doll Collectors - Get An Heirloom Quality Doll    

We are a Seeley Porcelain Doll Studio and we will be glad to custom make any of the 700+ dolls that are on our site. We pour your doll from the molds and can handcraft antique reproduction dolls as well as modern dolls. Most available "collector dolls" are mass ...
Posted by Sue; updated 07/26/07

BRATZ     (6 replies)

I NEED HELP IN FINDING BRATZ CHARACTERS TO ATTEND MY DAUGHTERS 7TH BIRTHDAY ON AUGUST 12, 2007. DO YOU KNOW HOW I CAN GO ABOUT GETTING THEM?
Posted by JULIE; updated 07/24/07

Kid Party Characters     (2 replies)

I am looking for a vendor to come to my son`s birthday party dressed as Curious George, The incredibles or Mickey Mouse. Anyone out there who performs such services?
Posted by Judy; updated 07/24/07

Darth Vader For A Boy's 6th Birthday     (2 replies)

I am in search of a Darth Vader for my son`s 6th birthday party in August. We were just at a wonderful princess party with Snow White and it was fabulous. I am hoping to find the same type of thing for my son w/Darth Vader.
Posted by Molly; updated 07/24/07

We Do Great KIDS Birthday Parties!    

Guess what...it`s someone`s special day. Time to celebrate in a BIG way. With all the friends and and family. Hip Hip HOORAY! Don`t waste any time in contacting Lil`Star Parties so they can pencil in who,what, where and what time. Lil` Star Parties travel all over ...
Posted by Ali; updated 07/24/07

THANK YOU    

Hey kaley, Thanks for the ideas But if anyone has anymore please please please let me know! Thank you all, Best wishes and God Bless, Ashley
Posted by Ashley; updated 07/24/07

Parents Arent Richy Rich    

Okay i have just started planning my sixteenth bday party! its decemeber 8 2008! i have decided that it will be grease 2 theme! i cant wait but we dont have alot of money to spend on this. Im the oldest of 4! so if u have any ideas on how to have an awesome night ...
Posted by Bree; updated 07/24/07

My Sons Birthday Party    

I am looking for someone to come to my sons 3rd birthday party as Barney in Michigan.
Posted by stephanie; updated 07/25/07

Sweet Sixteens     (1 reply)

Me and my friend are thowing a double sweet sixteen and we need help with a theme ideas please help us
Posted by jessica; updated 07/25/07

BIRTHDAY FAVORS, CENTERPIECES & MORE!!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for all your Birthday Celebrations All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 07/25/07

Help I Dont No What To Do    

I am turning thirteen and i am having a girl boy party. How do i keep them occupied ? i want to play truth or dare but dont know whats going to happen and after my day party i am having a slumber party for only girls how do i keep them occupied at my sleepover this is ...
Posted by sierra; updated 07/25/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 07/25/07