Looking For A Bacyardigan Character 4 Northern VA Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Backyardigan Character, or Go Diego Go for my three year old son`s party in Prince William County, VA
Posted by Noelle; updated 08/24/07

Sleepover Games! Need Help ASAP!    

Ok, I`m having a 13th birthday party. There will be 6 girls. 3 12 years olds, 1 13 year old, and 2 8 year olds. It will be a sleepover party at a hotel, so we can`t do a lot of things. There is an indoor pool, a spa, a fitness center, and a hot tub IN THE ROOM! AHH! ...
Posted by Imani; updated 08/24/07

Let The Best Entertainment Company Work For You    

You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to contact us at 703-691-8318 or reply via email ...
Posted by Keith; updated 08/23/07

Pirate Parties, Destin & Panama City, Florida    

Characters for all ages along the northwest Emerald Coast of Florida Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 08/24/07

Princess Parties, Destin/Panama City, Florida    

Princesses, Mermaids, and other characters for all genders and ages.... Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Mermaid Parties, Destin & Panama City,Florida    

Characters for all ages Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties

Children's Party Entertainment In Los Angeles    

Clowns & Characters for kids parties! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/22/07

Cake Or Cupcake Tower?    

Hi, I need to find a good bakery in my area that does large party cakes or cupcake towers for my Sweet 16 in a few months. Any suggestions? Anyone know if the bakery or the hotel is supposed to supply the tiered cupcake stand - or do I have to buy that?
Posted by Sammie; updated 08/22/07

Marilyn Monroe Impersonator In Los Angeles    

Marilyn Monroe impersonator in Los Angeles, Charleen Haynes. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/23/07

7th Bday Party Program Script!urgent!     (1 reply)

My daughter`s 7th bday is 3days away,can someone please,please send me a 7th bday party program script with 7 godmothers,stufftoys,cakes,gifts and chocolates and cotillion de honor.tnx so much!
Posted by mian; updated 08/23/07

13th Birthday Ideas     (5 replies)

My 13th birthday is comming up soon ( yess fianlly a teen!) I want a party that is unique and like no other... But i dont have a huge budget to spend on it. So ive been doing research on it and im going to have a 70`s themed dance. I`m goign to hire a D.J. To play most ...
Posted by Katherine; updated 08/23/07

Celebrity Look Alikes    

MARILYN MONROE LOOKALIKE-Charleen Haynes. Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisters w/ face painting in Los Angeles!! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Sleepover Game!!!    

I need a really good game to last at least 45 minutes. I am having a sleepover and I had to cancel out one of my games which leaves a big gap in my schedule. All the girls are 10-11 years old. The sleepover is in two days so I need ideas fast. Thank you.
Posted by Shannnon; updated 08/23/07

Elmo Impersonator     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo Impersonator for my 2 yr olds birthday party. I live in the Milwaukee/Mukwonago Wisconsin area
Posted by Shannon; updated 08/21/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/21/07

Want The Sweet 16 Of My Dreams    

Hi my name is sopeap...im turning 16 in 3 months..i ask my mom to have a sweet 16 in a hall..but she cant afford it ...so im not goin to have the sweet 16 of my dreams...juss having borin party at home with the families and no friends.wat the fun in that..and this very ...
Posted by sopeap; updated 08/21/07

Need Help Thrrowing My Mother A Birthday Party Need Loca    

Need ideas of location to throw my mother a beautiful bday party in the south bay area in california
Posted by ana; updated 08/21/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We also offer a rental program. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 08/21/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/21/07

How To Find Costumed Characters, Magicians, Clowns, Etc.    

Ever Have a Difficult time Finding Quality Entertainment For Your Party or Event? You can now get that information in a FREE Special Report showing you how to the best way to find quality entertainment. Just send an email to news@rhkentertainment.com and put ...
Posted by Keith; updated 08/22/07

A Party For A Sweet 16    

Have a bonfire
Posted by judith hale; updated 08/22/07

Need Awesome Party Entertainment?    

You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to contact us at 703-691-8318 or reply via email ...
Posted by Keith; updated 08/22/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/22/07

Balloon Animal Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon Twisters & Face painters available! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/22/07