Hi    

Hi,, i need a sample speech for the dbutant... Can you send me some.... Tnx!.. Need it badly....
Posted by anne; updated 07/01/07

13th Bday     (1 reply)

Hey i am turning 13 n i duno wot 2 do me n me m8 we thinking of going 2 da beach or sumin n den a sleepova after but i can only have 8 peeps eny ova ideas instead of da beach?!
Posted by laura; updated 06/30/07

Debut Program    

Hi.. Please kindly furnish me a copy/sample of a debut program since my niece is having her debut this coming july. I would really appreciate it very much if you could help me...
Posted by Jeany; updated 06/30/07

Temporary Airbrush Tattoos For Any Event    

Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is a family-oriented business . We provide service to private parties such as Weddings, Birthdays, Grad Nites, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Class & Family Reunions, Church Events, Halloween Parties, School Functions, Corporate Events, Grand Openings, ...
Posted by franco; updated 06/30/07

14th B-Day    

I am planning a party for my friend. Her Birthday is in the winter. So I am not sure what to do for her party. She is girly. You know into boys, shopping, pampering, make up. Those types of things. Any ideas on a party for her?
Posted by Rory; updated 06/30/07

MUST SEE CENTERPIECES, FAVORS, BUBBLES & MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/30/07

Celebrate Your Birthday With Us    

Host a Passion Party with your friends for your speacial day. Lots of summer specials. We do parties anywhere in the US. Give me a call at 718-513-6629 to spice up your party. Visit our page for more info: Passion Party by Keisa
Posted by Keisa; updated 06/28/07

Facepainter/Balloon Twister    

Charleen Haynes, facepainter/balloon twister. Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/28/07

Scripts    

Hi! we are an event company, selling scripts/program for birthdays,debuts,wedding etc. Intended for mc/host. If interested call or text us at +639217513966. Procedure: 1.deposit fee (P500) at bpi family bank branch account #6756027431 2.we will check the deposit ...
Posted by melody; updated 06/28/07

EMAIL FOR SPECIALS    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/29/07

Elmo Impersonator     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo Impersonator for my daughters 2nd birthday party in November. I live in New York in dutchess county, but the party may belocated in Westchester county. Please feel free to email me if you can be of assistance. Thanks!
Posted by Shamikah; updated 06/29/07

Birthday Strip O Gram Bikini Strip    

Boston strippers 866-892-8104 New England Bachelor party entertainment 866 892 8104 1 dancer 2 or 3 dancers stripping and giving lap dances fr your party 866-892-8104 bachelor and birhday going away whenever 866-892-8104 Www.bostonpartystrippers stripping stripper ...
Posted by Boston Strippers; updated 06/30/07

Need Birthday Party Help In Dallas Ft Worth    

Help! I need a party place for a 50th birthday party. We are having about 200 guests, and is just family. Need something under the 1000.00 price range. So any info will be greatly appreicated. Thanks.
Posted by Christina; updated 06/28/07

Party     (1 reply)

I am giving my son a 5th birthday party. He would like either all the power rangers or 1or 2 of the ninja turtles but I am having a hard time locating someone in the MD DC VA areas. Please Help! The party is Sept 1st.
Posted by Tuesday; updated 06/28/07

50th Birthday Invitation Poem    

I am creating an invitation for a surprise 50th for my hubby. I need ideas for a cute "ditty" or poem for the invite. I will be using old pics on the invite. Thanks in advance!!!!
Posted by Bev; updated 06/27/07

13th Birthday Ideas!     (1 reply)

Me and my 2 other friends are all having are birthday together. So, it willl be a pretty big party. The thing is we have no clue what to do for it! comment back! THANKS!
Posted by kayla; updated 06/27/07

DJs    

See the clear difference a professional DJ can make at your event. Golden Sounds Entertainment offers access to some of the most Professional Disk Jockey and MC Entertainment experiences in Southern California for your Weddings, Birthday Pary, School Events, Corporate ...
Posted by Golden Sounds ; updated 06/27/07

CHAIR COVERS & SASHES    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/27/07

FAVORS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES!    

Weddings Are Fun carries beautiful Personalized Candles that are wonderful to give to your guests at your birthday party! The candles are decorated with real flowers, leaves and sea shells. We also carry Personalized Birthday Candles decorated with a festive ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 06/27/07

Sweet 13    

Hey guys im turning 13 in july and i dont kno what the theme should be...my party has 2 be good and i want people 2 be talking about it 4eva...wat shud i do
Posted by ayanna; updated 06/28/07

Luau, Disney, Harley Davidson, U Name It!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your BIRTHDAYS! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples NOT ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/28/07

Mickey Mouse In Cincinnati     (2 replies)

Is there anyone available to dress up like mickey mouse for my sons birthday party in cincinnati, ohio?
Posted by kelli; updated 06/28/07

My Bday Should Be A Bash!!!!    

My bday is soooo close. I want to have a ball and I`m the queen. Have any tips so I can make my party the most talked about thing in my school. I realy nead help planning it. Please give me som inspiration!
Posted by shawna; updated 06/28/07

Southern California Unique Birthday Celebrations    

For the most unique and creative birthday parties in Southern California call Marquee Events! We will WOW your guests and let you enjoy your special day without a single worry. Marquee Events is in the business of creating flawless parties and lasting memories. ...
Posted by Lauri Taylor; updated 06/28/07

Sweet Sixteen Accomodation    

I am looking for a place in schenectady or near schenectady, ny to throw a sweet sixteen that is not to expensive but still really nice
Posted by sarah; updated 06/28/07