"Valentino's Awesome Boutique"    

Quality Items At Great Prices****** Take care.........................................Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 07/24/07

Need Spiderman To Come To Springfield VA Lol    

My 4 year olds birthday party is this weekend and he wants Spiderman to come by. I`d love to hire somebody for about 15 min in costume, just to stop by and awe the kids. Theme of the party - you guessed it! Spiderman!! Email addy is handmariana@yahoo.com Please ...
Posted by Mary; updated 07/24/07

13th Birthday    

I don`t know what to do for my 13th birthday party. Any ideas?
Posted by Shelby Dinsmore; updated 07/23/07

My 15th B-Day    

For my 15th bday party i was planning on a vegas themed pol party. The colors will be pink, black, and silver. I have almost everything set for decorations, but i need help with favors. I also need help with the dress code for after swimming and going out somewhere......
Posted by arianna; updated 07/23/07

Star Wars Theme Birthday Cake    

Hi Lisa, I`m wondering if you can make a Star Wars theme cake? It has to be in the shape of or decorated like Darth Vader. It has to feed 15 kids. Please advise asap. I can also be reached at 905785-0991. Thanks Susan
Posted by Susan; updated 07/23/07

Snow    

I am looking to rent a snow machine or have snow delivered to my home. I am in Arizona . My daughter is having her 4th. Birthday in Dec and she has never seen snow. If anyone out there can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you .
Posted by Shannon; updated 07/23/07

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (4 replies)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 07/23/07

Sleepover    

Hi! I am going to have a sleepover for my 14th birthday this Saturday, and I wanted to play this balloon game I heard about. What you do is you put slips of paper inside balloons, and then you have to pop a balloon, and do whatever the paper tells you to do. My problem ...
Posted by Paige; updated 07/23/07

13th Birthday Party    

Me and my Best Friend Sam Want to throw a huge 13th birthday Party.We Are Really Outgoing AND CRAZY! We have about 50-60 people coming. We want to have a amazing PARTY! We where thiking about A DANCE PARTY! but we don`t know where to have it at? CAn You guys please ...
Posted by Autumn; updated 07/23/07

Can't Find Entertainment For Your Party?    

You can have an awesome party with: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * and much more Feel free to contact us at 703-691-8318 or reply via email ...
Posted by Keith; updated 07/23/07

Pls... Pls... Pls... Urgent...    

Please send me a debut script with a concept of netamorphosis... I need it before july 26, 2007... Thanx...
Posted by jimson; updated 07/23/07

My Daughters Sweet 16    

I need help my daughters sweet 16 party is this Sat the DJ I had setup went bust can anyone help me out
Posted by jeannette; updated 07/23/07

Got Any 13th Birthday Party Ideas?     (2 replies)

Well, i`m going to be turning 13 in less than a month now. (aug. 16th) I thought about having my birthday up at mycottage in the woods. (I had my last birthday up there aswell we did a survivor theamed b-day it was a blast) but anyways I`m just going to have a few ...
Posted by laur; updated 07/23/07

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!    

Hey everyone i`m turning 12 in august and i have no clue what to do i invited about 14 people and only 8 said they were coming do u think that`s enough and i need a theme plus i only invited girls so do u think that my friends will think i am weird for not inviting boys
Posted by Mandy; updated 07/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450. TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 07/21/07

14th Birthday Party Help Please?    

I`m turning 14 in 35 days. People keep saying I have plenty of time to plan a party that I don`t need to start for a few weeks but I have to have everything perfect so there can`t be any mistakes. I usually have everything planned a year in advance but I changed my ...
Posted by Bri; updated 07/21/07

What To Do For My 13th Birthday?    

Hey, This is what i did!! If your more like a girly girl(like me) you good rent a limo for the day and go to the local beauty shop and get your hair done or your nails done, which ever your friends chose. And then go to your favorite resteraurnt and have lunch there!! ...
Posted by Ally; updated 07/21/07

DJ, Birthday Party, Disk Jockeys For Weddings,Corporate    

DJ for your Birthday, Bar / Bat Mitzvah and will MC entertain all events and cordinate. 16 year old Birthday party DJ, Corporate Events, Company party Disk Jockey, Holiday Party, Anniversary DJs, Wedding DJ, and Light shows, plus games and group activities. Golden ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 07/22/07

Scavenger Hunt    

I would love a copy as well for my daughters party .....thanks soooo much
Posted by connie moreno; updated 07/22/07

Help Me    

I help on planning my quince anos I don`t know what to do first?
Posted by diana; updated 07/22/07

My 18th Birthday    

My 18th birthday is in 2 moths, i want to have a party but havent found any good places does any one know of any good places either in queens or brooklyn?
Posted by ana popoteur; updated 07/22/07

18 Birthday Party    

Please help me with the ideal script of a debut party, I will be the host and would want to know significance of 18 candles, 18 treasures and 18 roses. I need it urgenrly. Thanks
Posted by mayves; updated 07/22/07

Help    

I have people coming over for my 13th b-day party from ages 4 to 15 yrs old what do i do?? help me!!!!
Posted by cassie; updated 07/22/07

Help Party Favors     (1 reply)

I need help please i`m having a party for my 14 th birthday its a boy and girl party , but i can`t think of a party favor that is good for a boy and a girl i want them to be cool but i can only think of girly ones please help me
Posted by lindsay; updated 07/22/07

Mall Scavender Hunt    

Hey. I`m having my 12th birthday party on August 10th [today being Jully 23rd]. I am planning to do a mall scavender hunt. I really need ideas for a clue list. I`m not that creative, so this is getting hard. Lea, could you please email me your list at breannaleo@yahoo....
Posted by Bree; updated 07/23/07