Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 09/11/07

Baby Shower     (1 reply)

I am looking to rent a hall that includes chairs, tables and maybe even a kitchen. Looking for the hall to be Close to elizabeth or jersey city. Baby shower to be held on saturday december 1st 2007 at around 4pm.
Posted by jenny; updated 09/11/07

13th Birthday Party IDEAS --X    

Hiya..am having a sleep over next week and i can`t think of any really good games to make me and my friends laugh...so please help meee so as possible pleaseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Beth--x; updated 09/10/07

HEARSE RENTAL    

I am looking to rent a hearse for a halloween party on 10/27/07. The vehicle will be parked in front of my daughters house on display. It will be used for pictures and as a decoration. Please advise if any one has one to rent. The party is located in sacramento calif. ...
Posted by MARK; updated 09/10/07

Candy Bar Poem    

I am looking for some sayings for the candy bar poem that would match for a barber and a realtor. We are hosting a combined 50th birthday party.
Posted by Janine; updated 09/10/07

Debut Party Programme    

Please send me script of the debut party programme...I need it as soon as possible..thank You so much.
Posted by Sheila Balantuca; updated 09/10/07

Sweet 16, Need Location    

I`m looking for a place in Pensacola Florida to hold my Sweet 16 birthday party at the end of this montha nd I cant seem to find any places.. Do you have any suggestions. And I need a place that isnt to expensive at all..
Posted by Heather; updated 09/09/07

Mall Scavenger Hunt ?????????    

My b- day party is theis friday 9/14/07 It is my 12th b-day party i want it to be the best party so everyone cand rember it i need some ideas for friday Email me at shorty92708@aim.com
Posted by Lexi; updated 09/09/07

*** Sweet 16 CaNdLe CeReMoNy StAnD ** ALL THEMES **    

CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION, ANY THEME OR COLOR SCHEME.... 917 306 9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 09/09/07

I Really Need Help!!    

I`m have a sleepover for my 12th bday and I need help. 1. I need a theme 2. I need lots of games to keep them busy because it`s seven girls!!! Help me!!!
Posted by Not telling; updated 09/09/07

Balloon Twisters, Balloon Animals In Los Angeles    

Fun, balloon twisters & face painters for your event! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/10/07

Kids Party Entertainment - Serving Bay Area And So Cal    

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/10/07

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (1 reply)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 09/10/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving The Entire Bay Area    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by C; updated 09/10/07

Jo Jo Circus Costume Character     (1 reply)

Hi I am searching for a Jo Jo to come to a friends party. I live in Rockland NY...if you know of any in the area PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Posted by Elena; updated 09/07/07

18th Party    

Pls. Send me copy of an 18th bday party program and script. I will be the emcee and I need help. Thanks.
Posted by merz; updated 09/09/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Have a birthday NIGHT CLUB STYLE!!! Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We also offer a rental program. We have designed a new laser light ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 09/07/07

NIGHT CLUB Birthday Theme: NU-SALT LASER Light Shows    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We also offer a rental program. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 09/07/07

Family Fun With Lil'StarParties    

Lil` Star Parties Family Fun with Lil`StarParties ...Sunday Sept.30th 2007 Family Fun with the performers of "Lil`StarParties" Sunday Sept.30th ,2007 Princess and Pirate Time Come dressed as your favorite princess or pirate 12-1PM Lunch 1-3 Entertainment ...
Posted by lilstarparties; updated 09/08/07

13th Birthday Ideas    

Hey My birthday is coming up VERY soon and I really don`t know what to do for a party! HELP! I had an idea of maybe going to a high ropes challenge but 1 of my best friends said she didn`t want to do that kind of thing... Which sucks because i`m out of ideas! HELP ...
Posted by Charlotte; updated 09/08/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving The Entire Bay Area    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/08/07

Kids Party Entertainment - Serving Bay Area And So Cal    

Let Stacey enhance your special occasion with princesses, superheroes, clowns, magicians, henna artists, singing telegrams and much more! We provide talented performers tailored to your event. Discover why countless returning clients invite us to celebrate all their ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/08/07

Deanna's 5th Birthday    

I need a Disney princess to come to my daughters party 9-22-07. I am in Minnesota!! Snow white, or sleeping beauty.. The selection out here is zero. I have been searching for weeks.. There has to be somoeone that can help!! THanks
Posted by linda; updated 09/08/07

BIRTHDAY IDEAS     (1 reply)

Looking for some interesting ideas for my daughters 11th birthday party. There will be about 15 kids there, both boys and girls. We are from Maidstone, Kent, if anyone can think of some original ideas that would be great! Thanks.
Posted by Heather; updated 09/08/07

SWEET 16     (1 reply)

Looking for a sweet 16 song that a father could sing to his daughter at her party
Posted by sHEILA; updated 09/09/07