ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving The Entire Bay Area    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/04/07

Clowns For Kids Parties In Los Angeles!    

Clowns! Clowns! and more Clowns! For kids parties. Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/04/07

Harley Davidson Themed 40th B-Day Invitation Wording    

Hi I am in the process of planning a 40th B-day party for my hubby next June. It is going to be a Harley Davidson themed party. I am alittle stuck on wording for when I get invites done. Can anyone help with what should be said or have samples you could email me. ...
Posted by Karrie; updated 09/04/07

Venue Needed For Party Near Philadelphia    

I am looking for a place to have my 50th birthday party in mid-November. It would be a small gathering for about 15-20 people. I would need enough space for that many people to dance in a circle. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you. Howard Philadelphia, ...
Posted by Howard Wachtel; updated 09/04/07

Birthday Ideas    

Lea, Sounds like you have some great birthday ideas. I`m interested in the scavenger hunt and survivor parties. Also next year my twins wanted to do a murder mystery (I thought I would combine them for more characters) for their 12th birthday. Any ideas on that one? ...
Posted by AC; updated 09/04/07

Balloon Twisters    

Balloon Twisters & Face painters available! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 09/04/07

13th Birday Ideas    

Hi im turning 13 in 2 weeks n i want a birthday party the following weekend but im totally clueless at what i wanna do for it i always normally have huge party`s but this year i want something abnormal but ive got absolutely no ideas..... Please help me.........
Posted by emily; updated 09/02/07

Debut Party Program Script    

I`ll be hosting a debut program this Saturday. Please send me a copy of your program scripts. Thank you.
Posted by michelle; updated 09/02/07

Birthday Party Ideas    

Hi... It is my 12th birthday and I am having a birthday party next week and need some party ideas. There will be about 25 people, boys and girls, and I need some fun ideas. Someone please help me, I have no idea what we are going to do, I only know the normal games ...
Posted by Amy; updated 09/03/07

Want To Buy Dora Character    

Want to buy Dora Character
Posted by Mariela Huerta; updated 09/03/07

Tea Party Paris Theme Help?    

I`m having a Paris-themed tea party for my 17th birthday at the end of the month, and I need some help putting parts together. Like, I`m not 100% on what different foods to serve (crêpes I want, croissants - maybe sandwiches?), and I would really like some music ideas, ...
Posted by Molly; updated 09/03/07

Are You Looking For Kid's Birthday Party Entertainment?    

Kid`s Birthday Entertainment Here!! Do you need a birthday party entertainer? You can choose: Costumed Characters, DJs, Bands, Magicians, Pony Rentals/Rides, Petting Zoos, Jugglers, Balloonists, Mimes, Stiltwalkers, dancers, Caricaturists, Clowns, and much ...
Posted by Keith; updated 09/04/07

Help!    

Hey!~ My names JoJo and i cant think of anything for a 13th birthday i cant invit guys over and i cant hav a limo! i dnt kno wat to do but i kno im on a budget PLZ HELP! `~j0J0~`
Posted by JoJo; updated 09/04/07

New Ideas For My 13th. B'day Party?     (4 replies)

Help, Please! I read some of the old messages, and yea I`m into makeup and gurly stuff, but need more ideas. Not too much into kiddy games. Mom says I`m very mature for my age, well so are 75% of my friends. Not dating(not allowed!) but do have crushes! I will be able ...
Posted by candi; updated 09/04/07

Drink Game FUN!    

Hey i have a great game called the drink game! what you do is you give each of the girls at your party a cup filled with some gross drink (and you can mix drinks together to make even grosser drinks!) don`t tell the girls what it is! have them take a big sip and hold ...
Posted by ally; updated 09/01/07

13th Bday Party    

Well im doing a birthday party with two of my other friends and our birthdays are around the same time. One of my friends is turning 12 but my other friend and i are turning 13. Two of us had a great idea and we thought it would be really fun but one of my friends ...
Posted by gabs; updated 09/01/07

VALENTINO PRESENTS :    

AWESOME SITES------------------------GREAT PRICES! Take care...................................Valentino--NYC / PA Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 09/01/07

HOw TO MAke A DEbut SpEech!!    

Help me make a debut speech & send samples..pLz...
Posted by gerthy jo; updated 09/01/07

Dont Know What To Do!    

My birthday party is comeing up and i want some girl games to play!
Posted by daisy; updated 09/01/07

13th Birthday?     (1 reply)

Okay, so my 13th birthday is coming up in february and i`m super excited, but i need ideas on what to do. I`m thinking of doing an unlucky theme becuase 13 is supposed to be unlucky and everything... I need to invite both guys and girls because about half of my friends ...
Posted by Excess; updated 09/01/07

ELMO, DORA, BARNEY,SPIDERMAN & MORE-Serving The Bay Area    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by Carrie; updated 09/01/07

Orange County Birthday DJ Planning & DJs, Company Pa    

Orange County Corporate Event Planning & DJs, Company Party, Holiday Company Party, Event Planning for the Holiday Office Parties Award Winning Orange County DJ Weddings, Coporate Events & More Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com 714-315-3828 Visit our page for ...
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/02/07

13th Birthday    

OMG i need help my 13th b-day is actully today but i`m having my party on friday and i have no clue what to do like what games should i play it`s girls and boys but mostly boys all i know of is spin the bottle 7 min in heaven but i dunno if i really wanna play that and ...
Posted by Emily; updated 09/02/07

Activity Ideas    

Hey everyone me and my friend are having our parties together and the theme is everything pink and white and were kinda stuck on what to do at the party..Got any ideas???? please reply
Posted by Taylor; updated 09/02/07

ELMO/DORA/SUPERHEROS & MORE-Serving The Entire Bay Area    

Posted by Carrie; updated 09/02/07