Dance Club - Birthday Party For 18 Year Old     (2 replies)

My daughter is turning 18 and wants to invite her friends to dance the night away. We have rented out the facility at our local girl scouts. They have over 11k square ft. So we have lots of room. She wants her guests to feel as if they are at a night club, so any ...
Posted by Marie; updated 08/28/07

Marilyn Monroe Impersonator In Los Angeles    

Marilyn Monroe impersonator-Charleen Haynes (310)395-4323. Amythest Productions Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/28/07

Tiffany's Theme For A Sweet 16     (3 replies)

Please give me ideas for a tiffanys theme sweet 16 party from favors to invites please
Posted by sue; updated 08/28/07

DEBUT PARTY PROGRAM     (1 reply)

Pls send me a sample program for my sister`s debut.. Thanks
Posted by jhayvee; updated 08/28/07

90th Birthday Party    

I need a thank-you for coming poem for a 90th birthday party to put in a organza or cellophone favour gift bag. The gift will be a bottle of jam, jelly or perserves, whichever. The poem will be attached outside with a ribbon. The party is for a mom. Can anybody help ...
Posted by Sheila; updated 08/28/07

Emcee Script    

Lplease i need a script for a debut party..please do help me..i need a formal speech..
Posted by emoxiien; updated 08/28/07

ELMO, DORA, BARNEY,SPIDERMAN & MORE-Serving The Bay Area    

All your guests have arrived, and the doorbell rings once more... You send the birthday boy/girl to find out who it is, and are ready with the camera to capture the joyful smile on their face when they find that their very favorite character has come to visit them on ...
Posted by CM; updated 08/27/07

Help!!!!     (1 reply)

I am looking for a beach house for one night where i can throw a birthday party my budget is $1500 if you have any info. For me or maybe even new ideas like a hotel party let me know. Thanks
Posted by kiesia harmon; updated 08/28/07

Help!!!     (1 reply)

My sweet 16 is september29, 2007 i need to know where can i find a swing instead of a chair
Posted by rasheeda; updated 08/28/07

18th Birthday Debut     (1 reply)

Hello, I also need help with a script for an 18th Birthday party (debut). Would greatly appreciate your help and any suggestions to help make this occasion memorable, fun and orderly for the 18 debutantes. Thank you!!!!
Posted by judy; updated 08/28/07

I Need Some Ideas!    

Help i`m hosting a Mall Svanvanger Hunt Birthday Party for my 13 year old daughter, but i need some ideas. Please help me and fast!
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/27/07

Help!!    

Help me please i`m hosting a Mall Svanvanger Hunt for my 13th birthday and I need some help I`ve ran out of ideas. I want some chanllenging ones. Can you please e-mail me the list at soccer_karate_chick10@msn.com thanks that would be awsome!!!!
Posted by Jenna; updated 08/27/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We also offer a rental program. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER; updated 08/27/07

Sweet 16 Party Themes     (1 reply)

My daughter`s birthday is on January 28th and we have no idea what to do for her birthday party. She is turning 16 and my husband and I have agreed to let her have a party. Thing is she doesn`t know what to do for a theme. She loves the water and summer and such. She ...
Posted by Vicky; updated 08/27/07

Birthday Spa Party - SPA SERVICES AT YOUR LOCATION!    

Birthday girl gets free massage! Call the Doorstep Day Spa for a customized quote. 310-548-3278 We serve adults and children. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE ACTUAL PHOTOS! We bring all the equipment and decor to match your theme. We even have on-site personal ...
Posted by Regina; updated 08/26/07

Birthday Look-Alike Doll    

Would you like something she will treasure for ever? For the love of your life, we will handcraft a look-alike porcelain doll that will be heirloom quality and something that will be passed down from generation to generation. From the very young to the very old, we ...
Posted by Sue B; updated 08/26/07

Turning 13    

I`m turning 13 in October and I need some ideas for a party. I don`t really want a dance party or anything, I`m just inviting a few friends and some of my cousins. Please help me.
Posted by Me; updated 08/27/07

Can't Find A Costumed Character, Clown, Magician?    

Ever Have a Difficult time Finding Quality Entertainment For Your Party or Event? Don`t Give Up!! and Don`t let anyone tell you it`s not possible!! You can now get that information in a FREE Special Report showing you how to the best way to find quality ...
Posted by Keith; updated 08/27/07

Elmo Character     (1 reply)

I need Elmo character for one year old bday party on Oct. 6 in Detroit. I`m also looking to rent a sesame street bouncer.
Posted by Sunnie; updated 08/27/07

Barnyard Animals     (1 reply)

My daughter is turning 13 and wants animals to pet a feed at her party. I`ve searched and searched and can`t find anything local.We are in Manchester, CT.
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/27/07

Magic For All Ages, Destin, Florida    

Children and adult entertainment, Destin and Panama City, Florida Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by ANNA; updated 08/27/07

DJ For Your Birthday Party (714)315-3828    

DJ for Weddings, Birthday Party (714)315-3828 Www.goldensouundsentertainment.com Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/26/07

Candy Bar Poem    

We think you are worth 100GRAND and a real SweatTart.(Especially on PayDay.) We didn`t have Extra money to take you on a shopping Spree to 5th Avenue or the Symphony. We couldn`t afford to send you into Orbit to see the Milky Way or Mars either. We were going to get ...
Posted by Denise; updated 08/26/07

13 Year Old Birthday Party    

Anyone have any neat ideas for my 13th birthday? Im not sure what to do. I live in florida if that helps and its coming up in september!
Posted by Hannah ; updated 08/26/07

Hhhhheeeeeeeellllllpppppppppp!    

Hey, I need help for an idea to do because my birthday is comeing up in 3 weeks exactly! and im goin to the cheesecake factory but i dont know what to do afterwards! i need the help does anyone have any suggestions? if so please message me back! thanx! Theresa!
Posted by theresa; updated 08/26/07