Snow White Party     (2 replies)

Hi i`m planning a snow white party for my 3 year old , but can`t find things to decorate anyone has any good ideas?
Posted by yanelis; updated 06/23/07

ELMO & BIG BIRD     (1 reply)

I am in New Jersey and I would like to have ELMO & BIG BIRD make an apperance at my daughters 1st birthday party. I would also be willing to dress up if there were only costumes available. IF someone can help me out with both charaters, for hire or costumes I would ...
Posted by Chad ; updated 06/23/07

Vintage Inspired Dress     (1 reply)

My sweey 16 is in february and i want the perfect dress the whole thing is a 1940`s theme any one who knows were i could get a dress that looks like its from that era but does not cost more than my whole party please let me know
Posted by rebecca ; updated 06/23/07

Race Car And Driver Rental For Birthday    

Wow. I have a almost five year old son who has had a rough start. He was born with lots of medical issues and has come sooo far. The thing that got him through all five surgeries and every medical prodecure was a hot wheel or race car held tightly in his hand for ...
Posted by Karen; updated 06/23/07

Sweet Sixteen Candle Lighting Ceremony     (3 replies)

PLEASE Please HELP me with my candle lighting ceremony... I need to know what order does everything take place and i also need to find some sweet 16 poems...So if any 1can help me i would really apprecaite it....
Posted by Briattane'; updated 06/23/07

My Sweet 16    

I need 2 find a great place in baltimore md 2 have my really big 16th bday bash Ps there is a budget
Posted by Shermira; updated 06/23/07

Balloon Animals/Balloon Twisters    

Balloon animal twisters for all events! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 06/21/07

Hawaiian/Polynesian Dancers    

Beautiful Hawaiian dancers for all events. $20.00off with this ad! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Children's Entertainment    

Clowns & Characters for kid`s parties! $20.00 off with this ad! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

'Fame' The Musical Themed Party For 13 Year Old     (2 replies)

My sister is trying to plan a 13 year olds party based on the musical `Fame` as her daughter is a huge fan. There is no tableware etc that I know of based on the film so wondered if any of you could give me any advice on how I could make this fame themed in reality. ...
Posted by kattie; updated 06/22/07

Dont Know What To Do     (2 replies)

My stepdaughter is turning 13. We are thinking of a swimming party and a DJ for music. We have the location set and DJ is a friend of mine so I am not spending a fortune on him. The problem we are running into is the fact that her friends live in the same city as she ...
Posted by Kendee; updated 06/22/07

BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique BIRTHDAY CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND MORE! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/22/07

Sesame Street Entertainment In Maryland     (2 replies)

Hello, I am looking for Sesame Street character entertainers in Maryland. Any suggestions?
Posted by LaShaun; updated 06/22/07

Program    

Please send me a copy of your debut party program and script. I badly need it for my friend`s debut and I will be the host. Thank you so much
Posted by jemariecris; updated 06/22/07

My Sweet 17    

Wass up people well my name is daniel and am going to have a big party next year in octuber when i turn 17 its going to be kinda like my sweet 17 but i dont what types of themes or what to do does any one have any ideas
Posted by daniel ; updated 06/20/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/20/07

13th Birthday    

Hi im turning 13 and need ideas 4 my party im stumped.Iwant my party to be cheap.please help me
Posted by hanna; updated 06/20/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (3 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/20/07

American Idol Party     (1 reply)

I am looking to either rent a karaoke system for my daughter`s 4th birthday party or have someone come and be here to do it. The party is on 7/21/07 in Port Monmouth, NJ. Any suggestions?
Posted by Joyce; updated 06/21/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 06/21/07

Barney Or Purple Dinosaur    

I am need of either a Barney Impersonator or a Purple Dinosaur Costume for my 2 yr. Olds party in July. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Posted by Tess; updated 06/21/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Posted by Becca; updated 06/21/07

Frozen Drink Machines Are The Answer    

Newtown Pa. Is getting in on the secret about Frozen Drink Machines Delivered and setup at Parties and events. No more noisy blenders. No more Mess. The host can now sit back qand enjoy the party with their guest. Self serve machines for Kids and Adult parties. ...
Posted by Daiquiri Daddy; updated 06/21/07

Marilyn Monroe Look Alike    

Charleen Haynes as Marilyn Monroe. Amythest Productions (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions

Newtown PA. Frozen Drink Machine Rentals    

Newtown PA. Is in on the secret. Have a Frozen Tropical Drink Machine delivered to your party or event. No more Noisy, messy Blenders. No Ice. Guest will serve themselves and will rave about these great tasting drinks. Visit our page for more info: Daiquiri Daddy
Posted by Daiquiri Daddy; updated 06/21/07