My Sis 13 Birthday    

My sis is goint to be 13 in a few days, and my mom and me doesnt know what we can do on her b-day, please help us... My mom is going to get a salon for her, but what we can do there?
Posted by igni; updated 08/02/07

Sweet 14     (1 reply)

What do you think I could do for my 14th birthday party? I have always just had like a family anf friends but i want to do something special this year!! im open to suggestions
Posted by Caitlin; updated 08/02/07

Pensacola, Florida Kids' Entertainment    

Visit our page for corporate event entertainment Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 08/02/07

Pensacola, Florida Corporate Kids' Entertainment    

Clowns, Facepainting, Balloon Twisitng, Magic and more. Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna; updated 08/02/07

Disney Caracter Needed     (1 reply)

We are looking to have Mickey, Minnie or Goofy caracther for my nice`s 3 B-Day Party in September 2007. We are in Campbell California (san Jose area). Thanks a lot.
Posted by Beba; updated 08/02/07

Birthday Pary Idea's    

My boyfriend mom and I are throughing a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend. We decided to through it at the house. We can not think of any fun ideas. He is turning 18.So if anyone has any good ideas on games or snacks help please! Thanks!
Posted by shea; updated 08/02/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser. We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 08/01/07

7th Birthday    

My daughter will be having her 7th Birthday on Aug. 26, 2007 plase halp me regarding the program. She wanted it to be a fairytale birthday party.
Posted by Carolyn; updated 08/01/07

Sweet 16 Need Help!     (1 reply)

I am turning 16 9-25 and i have no idea what to do.I am goin to the beach the next day after my party with a group of friends to hang out and all but am having around 30 friends at my party.I dont know any games that are fun or a theme yet.
Posted by kayla; updated 08/01/07

SUPER SPECIALSON CENTERPIECES AND GREAT FAVORS!     (1 reply)

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES!! I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some examples of my work at www....
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/01/07

I'm Turning 15     (1 reply)

I`m turning 15 in August and I was thinking a black and white theme(like old movies...Audrey Hepburn...kinda stuff). I`m only going to have girls, like 14 more or less. But I just wanted some more ideas.
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/01/07

13th B-Day Party     (1 reply)

I am having my 13th Birthday party at an hotel in a week (its a slumber party--all girls). I was thinking that we could go swimming, go to the arcade, and watch movies, and stuff. But what if my guests get bored. What are some things that we could do? I was thinking ...
Posted by Anna; updated 08/01/07

18th Birthday     (6 replies)

Hey i am having my 18th birthday.. I am inviting about 19 people. I have no clue what to do at my party.. Any ideas??
Posted by Joannah; updated 08/01/07

Music For Your Birthday Party    

DJ Orange County for Birthday Parties, weddings, corporate events, company event, company Christmas party, Birthday Party, Anniversary, Sweet 16, event planning, event design, event services, in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Diego County ...
Posted by goldensoundsente; updated 08/02/07

Debut Party    

Pls send me a copy of a debut party program. I need it badly, thank you! God bless.
Posted by Christina; updated 08/01/07

Need Dora The Explorere Adult Costume For B-Day Party    

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer adult sized costume I can rent for my child`s 3rd birthday party. We have seen the Dora character at several places over the past few months.....the zoo, park, etc. The problem with that is we need the same Dora costume we have seen ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/01/07

Balloon Animals    

Balloon animals & face painting by Desiree! (310)395-4323 Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/01/07

Balloon Twisters In Los Angeles    

Balloon twisting & face painting by Desiree! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/01/07

Chicagoland Area    

I failed to mention that is is for the Chicagoland area-my apologies. Thanks! Deven
Posted by Deven ; updated 08/01/07

Woods Prank    

I have this cousin and I dont really like her that much so I invited her to my party and me and all my friends pretended to fall asleep and we waited untill she fell asleep and we dragged her into the woods and then we all hid and I screamed like I was dieing and she ...
Posted by Cassy; updated 08/01/07

Impress With Chair Covers!    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/01/07

Sweet 13     (3 replies)

Im having my 13th b-day party in 21 days and I can either rent a cabin with a huge lot and do like food competitions and fear factor or i can spend the night on a boat with friends and go tubing and skieing but I cant decide wich
Posted by Taylor; updated 08/01/07

2 Year Old Baby Girl's Birthday In Arizona     (1 reply)

Hi... I am loooking for a character who will cme to my home & entertain the birthday girl & kids....v r planning to have the theme "dora the explorer". My girl is 2 years old & there will 8 other kids of age ranging from 1-5 for the party...I want the character to do ...
Posted by Priya; updated 08/01/07

4 Yr. Old BDay Party     (3 replies)

Hello All, I am interested in a Spiderman impersonator for my 4 yr. Old son on September 1. Any assistance and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Deven
Posted by Deven ; updated 08/01/07

Children's Birthday Party By Gymboree     (2 replies)

With a roomful of specailly designed hoops, tunnels and bridges, a Gymboree Birthday Party is guaranteed to be memorable. Plus, there is a great big gift in it for you: Absolutely no clean up! At Gymboree, your child's party will be a non-stop celebration of fun--with ...
Posted by Lori Hermanson ; updated 08/01/07