Im Turning 13 In A Month     (1 reply)

I need inexpensive, fun party ideas.....help? My party is on September 23 and I hadn`t planned on inviting any guys because I wanted a girls only kind of thing since guys make things complicated in my life. Anyway, I need some good ideas please.
Posted by Erika; updated 08/15/07

CHAIR COVERS $2.00    

Chaircover Express specializes in creating custom covers. With 12 different styles, you can be assured that your chairs will have a perfect fitting chaircover!!! Rentals start at $2.00 with your choice of either polyester or satin. The colors that we provide are ...
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/15/07

Debut Party Program    

Hi.. Can u please help me?? i needed a party program for debut. Thanks a lot!
Posted by rizi; updated 08/15/07

Impersonators     (2 replies)

I need a Dora The Explorer impersonator for September 8th, 2007 Can you please help. Please email me with information
Posted by Jose; updated 08/14/07

Me Too    

Pls. Do send me a copy of the program for debutant. I was having a hard time to think of the porgram and I`m running out of time. Plz. Plz. Do send me. Thanks alot.
Posted by rose; updated 08/14/07

HELP!    

Heyy My best mate is having a sleepover and party next week and I was looking for some kewl games(not borin or board games)for teens aged between 14 and 15.there are 5 girls and 5 guys attending.My mate has his girlfriend going and he is setting me up with a friend of ...
Posted by Aaron; updated 08/15/07

Human Hair Clip In Hair Extensions Clip On Now    

Glamour Extensions~clip in Human Hair Extension Phone: 317-796-2472 At last, women can have the hair styles of super stars and super models, (Paris Hilton, Jessica and Ashley Simpson, Kelly Rippa, to name a few), without spending endless hours of time at high ...
Posted by Jodi; updated 08/13/07

HELP 13th Birthday Party Coming Up In 1 Month    

MY birthday is in one month. Im turning 13 and i want this party to be really special , but im not sure what to do!!!! Please help Thank You, Karmina
Posted by Karmina; updated 08/13/07

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

I neeed to know some glow in the dark stuff other than glowsticks!!!!!!!!!
Posted by lucy; updated 08/14/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/14/07

YOU'RE THE BOSS - CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/14/07

14th Birthday    

Hi. I am turning 14 next month and I don`t know what to do. I want to have a boy/girl party but I don`t know if my parents will let me. I need help planning my party. HELP Kelsey
Posted by Kelsey; updated 08/14/07

Sponge Bob/Backyardigans Characters - Orange County CA     (1 reply)

Need characters for corporate event
Posted by Dana; updated 08/14/07

PARTY     (1 reply)

I NEED HELP PLANNING MY PARTY!!!!!!! ITS IN A MONTH!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP THANX KARMINA
Posted by Karmina; updated 08/14/07

Spongebob Character Needed In Orlando, FL    

I have been looking all over for a SB character to come to my daughter`s b`day party... Please help! She LOVES Spongebob and it would just make her day. Thanks, Ervin Ervin@matikfinancial.com
Posted by Ervin; updated 08/12/07

Suprise Party    

Hey ppl Me and three other friends are throwing a suprise party for one of our bff`s! shes turning 13 but their arent alot of games for only 5 ppl!! which stinks bcuz its a clique party, so we cant invite more ppl! If anyone knows any cool games please reply!!!! ...
Posted by Meagan; updated 08/12/07

13th Party     (1 reply)

I wont a real good party but i dont wont a disco. Boys and girls are invited but i dont no what to do. PLEASE HELP
Posted by chars; updated 08/12/07

Purple Dino Needed In Orlando Area    

Hi, looking for purple dinosaur (Barney)rental or entertainment for my son`s birthday party in Orlando , florida area. Please let me know if there is hope to make his birthday party a great one! Thanks!
Posted by Caroline; updated 08/12/07

PARTY ON A BUDGET    

I have a lot of ideas for people on a budget, but wont to have a Party that looked liked they beared no coasted.
Posted by makita; updated 08/12/07

Hip Hop Celebrity Impersonators    

I`m planning a SURPRISE Sassy 16 Hip Hop Extravaganza for my daughter. I`ve been looking for celebrity impersonators since January and all I`ve found are Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Pressley and such... They don`t fit the profile for the HIP HOP EXTRAVAGANZA if you get my ...
Posted by yllwsista; updated 08/13/07

YOU'RE THE BOSS - CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces for BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are just examples of orders I have done, not what you are limited to at all. Email me anytime and let me ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/13/07

Barney Birthday    

Hi: My 2 year old wants a Barney Birthday and i want like an inflatable Barney, or a Barney personificator, also i will love to find some Barney wall mural. We line in Boston. MA.
Posted by Yokaira Landron; updated 08/13/07

NEED HELP FOR 15TH BDAY THEME AND EVERYTHING!    

My 15th birthday is VERY SOON and I really need a lot of help! I am on a small budget we are not rich but not poor and do not like to spend money on unnecessary things but i want my birthday to be AMAZING but its only a girl party so it has to be something that will be ...
Posted by Mary; updated 08/13/07

What Should I Do For My 14th B Day?    

My 14th b day is coming up in 4 months (December 31) and I don`t know what to do! Anybody got any ideas?
Posted by karley; updated 08/13/07

RI Birthday Party Entertainment    

Lon Cerel has three times been voted RI`s Best Birthday Party Entertainment by the readers of The RI Parents` Paper. Lon holds the record for the Fastest Balloon Artist in the World, making over 300 different animal sculptures, as well as hearts, flowers and dinosaurs. ...
Posted by Lon Cerel; updated 08/13/07