11 Year Old Girl Needs Help     (1 reply)

Hi, I`m Rachel and my birthday is coming up. I have no idea what I should for my birthday. I`m open to all ideas.....PLEASE HELP
Posted by Rachel; updated 07/14/07

Elmo!     (2 replies)

I`m looking for an Elmo entertainer for my son`s first birthday party in the Grand Rapids, MI area on September 22, 2007. I live in NY and am planning the party from afar, so any leads would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Posted by Heather; updated 07/14/07

"VALENTINO'S BOUTIQUE"    

Awesome items at great prices..... Take care---------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi & M Studio Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 07/14/07

My 13th Birthday    

Hi Iam havin my 13th birthday is cumin up an I have a party space in my condo so im renting that for $100 then iam goin 2 make a CD full of jams then we will dance all night long it will b boys and girls
Posted by mizel; updated 07/14/07

Elmo Character     (2 replies)

I am looking for an elmo character for my son`s 1st birthday party for July 1. The party will be in kearny, nj.
Posted by Toni; updated 07/14/07

Elmo     (1 reply)

We are looking for an Elmo for my daughters 2nd birthday party. We live in Upstate NY near the Albany area. Is anyone able to help. Thanks, Stephanie
Posted by Stephanie; updated 07/14/07

Cinderella Carriage Cake Stand    

I reside in New York City. I am interested in purchasing a cinderella carriage cake stand for a cinderella theme 16 party in 2008. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Posted by lala; updated 07/12/07

18th Birthday Script    

Hey i am going to be an emcee of my friend`s 18th birthday... I don`t know the program and what to say in the introduction... Can you help me thaks
Posted by elgin; updated 07/12/07

13 Yr Old Party Ideas!    

Hey My friends having a birthday Party and she needs help with some ideas. She lives on a lake but since this is going to be her last B-day party with all her friends before she moves. She wants something more creative than just swimmming and tubing like every other ...
Posted by Brittney; updated 07/12/07

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 07/12/07

My Daughters Turning 13... HELP!!!     (2 replies)

HELP!!! My daughter is turning 13 in July. I really need something different to do. For the last 4 years she has had sleepovers and the last 3 have included a pool party. She really wants to go to Water Country or Six Flags but it`s too expensive (for 4 kids and 2 ...
Posted by momD; updated 07/13/07

My Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Hi my name is yolianne ramirez i would like to have my sweet 16 and i dont know if iam havin it because my mom can`t afford it and i really want to have it because that`s my dreams to have it but if you can help me i would thank you guy with my heart thank you for ...
Posted by yolianne; updated 07/13/07

Snow White Party    

Hello, I am having a Snow White party and I need a slogan for my daughter`s invitation. Her name is Mackenzie and she will be turning 3...
Posted by Monique; updated 07/13/07

Cheap Ideas For Everyone    

If you`re birthday is in the summer: If you have a pool, have a pool party. Just order pizza and get some soda. Don`t forget you can always ask people to throw in a couple dollars to help pay. If the people are really your friends they shouldn`t mind helping you out. ...
Posted by Megan; updated 07/13/07

15th Birthday    

Hi im turning 15 in october and im planing on having 8-10 ppl and i live in san diego....im thinking on going to ceramic cafe in grossmont senter any other ideas??
Posted by me; updated 07/10/07

Characters, Magicians, Clowns In Every Major City    

What do you need to make your child`s birthday party memorable? In every major U.S. City we have contacts for: * Clowns * Magicians * Costumed Characters * Jugglers * Pony ride/rentals * Moonbounces * Bands, DJs, musicians * Caricaturists * Singers, Dancers * ...
Posted by Keith; updated 07/11/07

My 13th Birthday    

Ok look my 13th bday party is coming up and i love my super sweet sixteen themes and the show i want my party big and i want to be spoiled rotten but i dont know alot of kids my skool is so tiny.i want it fancy ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING FANCY!!!! my bday is less than 2 ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/11/07

90th Birhtday Party Invitation Ideas, Please!     (1 reply)

My grandmother`s 90th Birthday is coming up! Does anyone have any unique or creative ideas for the phrase on the invitaion?? Any ideas would be helpful! Thank you!!
Posted by Missy; updated 07/11/07

NEED HELP    

I AM HAVING A SWEET SIXTEEN AND IM THINKING ABOUT 4 THEMES.... 1)DREAMS ARE FOREVER 2)MASKARADE 3)A NIGHT IN HEAVEN 4)A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS I LIKE ALL THE THEMES BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO PICK... PLEASE HELP....
Posted by BRANDI; updated 07/11/07

DJ Entertainment    

Golden Sounds Entertainment provides you with Birthday Entertainment and Music. Call today and visit our website to check our Availability for your special event at: (714) 315-3828 Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds ...
Posted by Golden Sounds ; updated 07/11/07

RE: SWEET 16 IF YOURE NOT FILTHY RICH!    

I want to have a super sweet 16 like they do on TV. I mean my parents arent RICH RICH MONEY BAGS AND GOLD rich. I was hoping to have my party in like a hotel reception room and pimp it up, then paint my uncle`s car and get new interior, so it will seem like the ones on ...
Posted by Sinfony; updated 07/11/07

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (17 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 07/11/07

A REALLY GOOD PRANK TO PULL(NOT HARMFUL)    

It can be on any day....but a warm/hot one would probly be best. Take a cup full of water (make sure the cup is glass, plastic,...ect. Just not paper. ) and a tack....this is all you will need. Gather a few people around and tell them that you can tack the cup full of ...
Posted by alex; updated 07/11/07

13 Year Old Birthday Sleepover    

Please help me i need games and stuff to do for my 13 year old party im inviting about 10 girls and if you have any replies can you send it to Iluvbadboys@hotmail.com please!!!!!!!!
Posted by roxi wilson; updated 07/12/07

DORA!     (1 reply)

I need a dora character for my daughters birthday party aug 11th in Daytona Beach FL please HELP!!!
Posted by Tiffany; updated 07/12/07