Sweet Sixteen

Hey,
My sixteenth birthday is next April and I always feel pressured by my friends to do something extravegant since i`m the oldest of them. My party is being held at a Holiday Inn Express Banquet hall. It doesn`t really have a theme, just the color scheme of sparkle purple and white. My cousin got us a deal on his friend whos a DJ. The food is gonna be made by my family (its gonna be buffet style) and the cake is gonna be made by publix. We`re getting all the decorations and party favors at like party city and the dollar general. There really are ways to have a great party and keep it within your budget!
Thnx-Alex
Posted by Alex; updated 07/29/07

Something special to remember this birthday that you will always treasure, is a hand-crafted look-alike doll with you dressed in your favorite outfit. This is great to give to your Mom (after all, without her there would be no birthday for you) or for your parents to give to you. Either way, it is a wonderful gift.

You can see many examples of look-alikes on our site http://www.foreveryoursdolls.com. Please e-mail a picture for pricing information.

Thanks,
Sue

Visit our page for more info: Forever Yours Dolls

Posted by Sue B; updated 07/30/07