18th Program    

The debut tradition continues. A filipina girl of Filipino heritage, known as “The Debutante” celebrates her 18th birthday by dancing with her cotillon court of 9 teenager boys and 9 teen girls in an elegant and rehearsed Waltz dance. Another traditional dance where ...
Posted by mini.; updated 08/08/07

How To Save Your Party!!    

Ever Have a Difficult time Finding Quality Entertainment For Your Party or Event? Over the past 3 years we have located, found, and referred hundreds of performers for birthdays and other special events. You can now get that information in a FREE Special Report ...
Posted by keith; updated 08/08/07

Dance Pop Parties ...THE BEST IN LOS ANGELES!    

Lil` Star Parties Offers the Best Dance Pop Parties in Southern California ! Led by a former POP artist of former pop girl band with a GOLD record! Lil` Star Parties "only the BEST for your "Lil` Star" For more info contact Lil`Star Parties 213 272 -5798 ...
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 08/07/07

CLOWN Around With Lil'Star Parties    

Lil` Star Parties W e have the cutest clowns in town who will brighten up your lil` ones day. GAMES , MAGIC, Balloons, Facepainting and SO much more! Contact Lil` Star Parties 213 272 5798 Visit our page for more info: Lil' Star Parties
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 08/07/07

My 13th Birthday Help !!    

Hi mii birthdaii is cummin up soon && well i wnt summin reli good tht all mii mates will all enjoy i dnt wnt it too b boring wiv jus music & dancing sum out of the ordinary Cuz mii mate had a grease [ the movie ] theme this year && it was reli fun But i dnt wnt too ...
Posted by kayleigh; updated 08/08/07

CUSTOM DESIGNED & BUDGET FRIENDLY!!    

Hi I would love to help you with unique favors and centerpieces FOR BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES & THEMES! I have some super specials right now on centerpieces & favors and everything is custom designed to your every detail, theme, colors, etc. You may see some ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 08/08/07

POLYESTER CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE ONLY $4.99 EACH.    

POLYESTER CHAIR COVERS FOR SALE ONLY $4.99 EACH. 3 COLORS AVAILABLE, WHITE, IVORY AND BLACK, CONTACT NORMA: TOLL FREE: (877)232-5588 Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by NORMA; updated 08/06/07

18th Birthday Program Script     (8 replies)

I need a format of a program script for the 18th birthday of my cousin. When will she have the cake cutting, 18 roses and candles etc. And what appropriate games for the event?
Posted by estela; updated 08/07/07

My Sweet Sixteen    

@ my sweet 16 i wanted to have 10 friends come and we have formal photos done and have a spa night and play games and just have a girls night out. I just could not find those special invitations So here is what i thought of...the hotel key card passes with my picture ...
Posted by Samantha; updated 08/07/07

Balloon Animal Twisters!    

Have a talented & fun balloon animal- twister & face painter come to your child`s birthday party! Amythest Productions-(310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/07/07

Dora    

I`m looking to rent or hire Dora for my daughter`s 3rd birthday in Austin, TX. Can anyone lead me in the right direction.
Posted by Lisa; updated 08/07/07

I Need A Song     (1 reply)

My brother is turning 50 and we want to sing him a song - about getting old and that sort of thing. Any ideas?
Posted by Angie Smith; updated 08/07/07

18th Reggae Party     (1 reply)

I need help planning an 18th birthday party with a reggae/Jamaican theme. Any ideas?? I need party favors, decoration tips, etc.
Posted by tan; updated 08/07/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We also offer a rental program. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 08/07/07

Birthday- 14 Yr Old Girl    

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for a 14 yr old girls birthday party. Nothing to expensive and Our house is only small. I have no ideas wot to do, and she dont have any ideas either, so any ideas would be appreciated. Many thanks xx : )
Posted by Gizmo; updated 08/06/07

Balloon Twister/Face Painter In Los Angeles    

Desiree the balloon twister/facepainter for kids parties! Amythest Productions (310)395-4323. Visit our page for more info: Amythest Productions
Posted by Amythest Prod; updated 08/06/07

The BEST Kids Birthday Parties In LOS ANGELES    

Lil` Star Parties travel all over sunny Los Angeles and are available weekdays and weekends to come out and play for the special day. Lil` Star Parties Myspace.com/lilstarparties Guess what...it`s someone`s special day. Time to celebrate in a BIG way. With all ...
Posted by LilStarParties; updated 08/06/07

Themed Parties And Characters - Great Prices    

You need a great party for your child, or you need characters and events for your business event, but how do you know you`ll get quality entertainers? And why does it have to burn a hole in your pocket. Call the Party Hotline at (626)872-0741 or log onto www....
Posted by wild child event; updated 08/06/07

Bagpiper For Your Party (NE Ohio And Western PA)    

Make your party memorable with a bagpiper! You may view my website at www.ohiobagpiper.com then just check with me for availability! Visit our page for more info: Bagpiper - Stephen Sutherland Holter
Posted by Stephen; updated 08/06/07

Are You Looking For Entertainment?    

Ever Have a Difficult time Finding Quality Entertainment For Your Party or Event? Over the past 3 years we have located, found, and referred hundreds of performers for birthdays and other special events. You can now get that information in a FREE Special Report ...
Posted by keith; updated 08/06/07

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!?!??!    

Heyy...I need help I want othave a boy girl party ffor my upcomming birthday when i turn 13! But i dont no what to do I like three guys I am pretty sure all of them like me they are liek my bfflad! But I really like this one guy and i want ot play a game and maybe ...
Posted by Chanel; updated 08/06/07

BOY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!    

This boy asked me out but my best friend likess him! But i never told her i liked him! What should i do say yes and let her be mad at me orrr turn him down and say noo!
Posted by Chanel; updated 08/06/07

15th Bdai Partyy Ideas    

Im turning 15 start of september but i have no idea how to celebrate.. It`s needs to be for about 15 people (mixed) but i want to avoid the whole cinema/house party/disco/ice skating idea so if i anyone has any inspiration for me i would love to hear it! thanks x
Posted by Laura; updated 08/06/07

Confused About My Birthday Party    

Okay so i am turning 13 and i was gonna have a party with a DJ and invite boys and girls and have like 30 people come but my parrents decided that a DJ is too expensive so i am wonder what kind of party i can do that boys and girls will evjoy but, there will most ...
Posted by falon; updated 08/06/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser. We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 08/06/07