Surprise Dance

Hello! i`m having a quince in September and i don`t have the surprise dance yet. I wuz thinking about doin the dance off of the movie "Grease" (when their doin the hand jive thing) and mixing it in w/ other oldies. I need help please so if u think this idea iz alright or if u have any other suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Posted by ~Marissa~; updated 08/03/03

Well accually...u dont have to have a suprise dance.....im not gonna have one because then........its taking time...remember..the night goes by fast. Thats why im just gonna have el vals...but if you do want a surprise dance...thats cool! my prima had some spanish and english song of j.lo . It was cool but she only had some of the chambelanes do it and no damas. Just her and the guyz...its just something to think about....also it could be cool to have a dance with the song dancing queen by abba....your the queen..that would be so cool! or the song (only hope) by many moore ...you`ve probably heard it in da movie a walk to remember. Mandy moore sings it..it is very beautiful.also ...if your the chola gangsta type of girl.....you can have gangster style dance....that would be so cool......you can have the song (forgot about dre)
Or 50 cent(in da club) cuz it says shawty...its your birthday lol.....just some ideas..im gonna stop talking now...you probably think im annoying lol well bye good luck!
Love

Your friend!
Posted by VANNY; updated 08/04/03

Hey this is not about the 15era but if this is B from coachella is me VAny!- this is weird cuz the girl that responded to u put Vanny as her name- oooo- its just freaky- and if this is not B e-mail me back anyways- im bored and have no one to chat with- Hrlyshortrocker2@aol.com
Posted by VAny-its me; updated 08/06/03