Que Pasa 15eras!

Hey if yall want to start a converstion about 15era stuff come here and me and other chicas can help ya. And u can alwayz count on me cuz I love to help mexicans well everybody out! Peace out 15eras and sweet 16s.
Hey for starters here is some themes:

Jan-have colors that are light or dark like babyblue and a nice nave blue crystals iceicals snowflakes.
Feb-have colors like red,pink,watermelon,white,vanilla have candles and flowers of all kinds like the color I said up there. In vases and have tissue paper.
Mar-april-spring pastel colors pink,yellow,babyblue,white, flowers in basket or have crystal lights. Angles
May-June-July -Aus-sep-bright colors like orange,yellow,hot pink,blue,green,red have stars,moons,bubbles.
Oct-Nov-have light golds browns coppers, vanilla creamy colors have furits candles baskets.
Dec-Red,green,christmas lights, dark greens, light reds,whites creamy colors. Angles,center pieces, of fruits.
Well those are some ideas and ya some are lame but hey I helped. Well I got to GO PEACE OUT. And this was La Chica AKA Loca de la fiesta naw j/k bye. Lol
Posted by La Chica; updated 07/17/03

Hey, i don`t need help but whats up?

Is it just me or when girls have there quinceaneras they always look so beautiful, and there body doesn`t look out of porpotion, like they do at proms and stuff, cuz we cant always look so beatiful, but quinceaneras always loke good, i can`t say i`ve ever seen a bad one, just ugly dresses!!!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/17/03

I totally agree with you Johanna. I don`t care how ugly they really are...whenever I go to quinceaneras I always have to tell them that they look so pretty because they just do.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/17/03

Yup its ture we girls look so pertty on are day! Well I felt pertty and I am. Lol j/k So what have yall been up too lately? Well write back asp!
Posted by La Chica; updated 07/17/03

Well nothing really, at this point in time, 8 more dayz, i still gotta get my shoes, my cuz is gettin thoughs for me, and then my nails on wednesday...practise on thursday night at the hall, and then again on friday night at the hall, then early sat, morning toni, my mom`s friends gonna do my hair around 8 a.m. , that when my familys gonna go decorate it, the hall not my hair, then i`m going ta get picked up, to get my picture taken at the studio, then i`m off to the ~*MY pArTy*~, ooh i like the way that sounds MY party, my my my,,,, i`m so happy it`s my turn!!!!!!!!!!

*~*~*~*~Do ~do, do~do, DO!!! DO!!!
La!!! La!!! La!!! LA-LA!!!*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*I`m so excited and i just can`t fight it, i know, i know, i know, i want to! A~oh~YEAH!!*~*~*~*~*~
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/18/03

ANd ThAt LaSt MeSsAgE:
Would be a sneak peak into my brain!!!

8P

You`re plain silly Johanna. I hope you have a great time at your party. Come back and tell us all about it. One question....are you going to church?
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 07/18/03

Hey cool u sound really ready to have ur party. When I had mine it was the day after thanksgiving so that night I had spent it with my family realxing and the day before thanksgiving I decorated the hall so I got one day of rest before my big day. I had fun and I couldnt even dance cuz it was really back at mine. And I am not playing. The groups I brought hadent came in years so if one or 2 groups havent came to ur town in a long time then it gets packed. Well I have to go PEACEOUT!
Posted by La Chica; updated 07/18/03

No i`m not going to the church, because of religous differences.

If anyone want to know about that they can e-mail me Julyquinceanera@yahoo.com

But i prefer to keep that down for now

Hey guys whats up? me nothing much well should i have damas and chambelanes? or just chambelanes i need help from everyone thanx
Posted by priscilla; updated 07/20/03

Hey I think you should have what you want. What you think would look the best for your party. For mine I had only guyz I guess cuz I am the only girl and I have 2 little bros that standed in mine plus I have like 25 cousins and like half are boys. So Iwanted to be diffrent and I went with guyz. Plus most of the time girls drop out and say they cant be in it so. Go on with what ur heart says. I hope I helped.
Posted by La Chica; updated 07/20/03

Hey chika que onda?
What do yall think will be good colors for a quincenera around december 2003? i know about the usual x-mas colors like green and red but i want somethin different. Help me!
>>>LuV Ya<<< Jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/20/03

Hey Chica que pasa. Well I had my 15era the day right after thanksgiving. So you know the colors brown,orange,yellow.Well I picked lavender cuz its my fave color and b/c its a pertty color. But anyways since you are having urs in Dec a pertty color would be a nice babybule and mixture of navybule and silver and white would look vey pertty. And sice its Dec you can use snowflakes ,iceicals like something frosty get what I am says. If ya dont e-mail me or leave me another message. Well got 2 go Peace out.
Luv ya,
La chica lol
Posted by La Chica; updated 07/20/03

Hey chika-
I wuz thinkin about havin some kinda of maroon/lavender for my 15era with silver. Im not sure yet though and i only have about 5 months. Dang these things are so stressful LOL. Well anyways talk to ya later ~*JeSsIcA*~
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/20/03

Hey those are some pertty colors. Like have lavender and maroon and have just a dash of sliver that would look pertty. Like maybe have the tables with the skirt being maroon and a center piece of lavender and sliver mixture or have the skirt be maroon and a square piece of lavender table cloth and have the center piece be the mixture of the three. Do u have a theme? Well tell me what ya think. W/B/A/S/A/P!
Posted by La chica; updated 07/20/03

Hey 15eras any questions come here. I will help ya.
Posted by La chica; updated 07/21/03

Hey chicka,
Was up? well not to much just here but ne who, well hey im havin trouble with my colors. I know my dress is going to be a pastel pink color. Im having 14 damas and 14 chambelanes and i just don`t know what color of dress my damas should have and if my chambelanes should wear tux or just dress pants anda white dress shirt. What do you think? well write back a/s/a/p. Oh my quinceanera is in march.
Besos,
La flaquita
Posted by flaquita; updated 07/21/03

Hey chica, well i need your advise i alrady posted my question so if u can read it and give me your advise i`d appericiate that alot! thanx!

P.S
My question is under "i can`t have the chambelan i want" and i was wondering if u can give me your e-mail adress cuz i have a couple more questions thanx girl!
Posted by Joana; updated 07/21/03

Hey Joana well my e-mail is govip1@netscape.net. And who is the guy u want to stand with and why you cant stand with him. On my day I wanted to stand with someone that I really liked but he didnt like me back so I had a cuz but I still had fun. So write back soon. And what question was the one u posted.
Posted by Debra; updated 07/21/03

Hey joana thats my message up top.
Posted by La Chica; updated 07/21/03

Hey Flakita well since ur dress is going to be pink then do u have another color or is it all going to be pink. If it isnt the pink and a darker color would look pertty. Like since its pastel pink and nice silver or gold would be pertty and ur girls can have the dress silver and have pink flowers to show some pink. Well w/b/s/a/p. And I hope I helped.
Posted by La Chica; updated 07/21/03

Hey i wanted to know what kinda theme i should have.
Posted by Lavender; updated 07/23/03

Well wazz up quinseaneras my xv anos i on september 2004. I need help on decorating my salon and the recuerdos de iglesia i`m 13 right now and i;am going to be 14 on november 10 plase help me i need alot of help if u girls live in san diego or werever send me an email or call me at 527-10-57 or send me an email at anaishuerta@yahoo.com bye plaese email me i need help
Posted by anais; updated 08/07/03