Planning My Quinces[HELP!]

Hey everyone! i`ve been coming to these boards recently because me and my mother are planning out my quinces which will be in march. Right now we need a theme[the precious moments idea sounds cute but i`d like to hear some other ideas too!]. We need to pick the flowers, colors, centerpieces, and party favors for the guests. We have everything else pretty much under control right now.. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Arianne; updated 10/07/02

Why not have a facial party! What better to bring you into womanhood!!! I don`t know how long till your party but your mother could think about signing up to become a Marykay Beauty Consultant. She can order gifts for the girls to take home such as their satin hands pampering set which is 3.50 for their trial size. And she can do makeovers for all the girls who attend. They will love it! email me for more info on this! I will tell you how to get started or if you just want the hand set I will tell you how to purchase them!! You can email me at sonyafarah@hotmail.com. Thank You and Good luck!
Posted by Sonya; updated 10/11/02

Hi! Arianne, love your name.

By the way, I have done several quinces. Please tell me what is the "Precious Moment" theme about? What I think it should be is gathering all YOUR precious moments and some how I have a feel it is the comic characters. Are there colors, type of flowers, decor, and/or maybe the music? Inquiring minds want to know.

As for the other themes, I have done "La Texanita", "La Tradicional, and one I call "Colores". There are several ideas I have not yet put into place. But let me tell you, you can make it however you want to, not like everyone elses. You and mom sit down and talk about what your interests are and go from there. Let your imagination go.

Please anyone out there what is the "Cinderella Theme????
Posted by Helpful; updated 10/13/02

You should pick a color and make everything match you dont always need a theme keep it cool
Posted by mc; updated 08/05/03

Hi, I live in Lakeland fl, 20 minutes from orlando n im planing my quinces n i need help i dont know where to find a choregorpher n a place where i could take my studio picutes in orlando . Im planing to do them in orlando fl if you could please help me with anything please do thanks !
Posted by Arlene; updated 09/14/03

The Cinderella theme is very CUTE!!! it is like u are the princess for the day and everyone else is at your feet. My cousin did that. Other themes are butterflies, just the quince doll, fairies, angels, precious moments are a cute theme too basically anything could be your theme!! Colors, dont get anydark color like burgandy or midnight blue what the hell is that for a quince??? Have like pink, lilac, baby blue,light yellow, sage (light green), etc, any LIGHT color. Whats u wit ppl having RED that is a BUTT ugly color for quinces
Posted by Mel; updated 09/15/03

COULD ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE "XV DOLL" THEME IS.... HOW IT GOES, THE DECORATIONS .... ETC.????
Posted by ELYA; updated 09/16/03

The quince doll theme is like your center pieces have a quinceanera doll u know what i mean??? Just everything has to do with quince its not really a theme
Posted by Mel; updated 09/16/03