*15 SLAM BOOK!*

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL
COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE
THEME:ANGELS
DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL
HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW
# DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME LOL
DAMAS GOWNS:NONE
# CHAMBELANES:NOT SURE HOW MANY
CHAMBELANES OUTFITS: ZOOT SUITS WHITE WITH BABY BLUE SHIRTS ( LIKE ON MYA`S NEW VIDEO)
LIMOUSINE: NAW IM USING LOWRIDERZ!
SONG 4 WALTZ:OLDIES
SURPRISE DANCE: NOT SURE
DJ OR BANDA: BOTH AND MAH FAMILY WANTS MARIACHI ( I DONT)
HOW DO YOU FEEL: EXCITED CAUSE IM PLANNING IT BUT A LIL NERVOUS CAUSE I HAD A NIGHTMARE THAT IT CAME OUT ALL WRONG.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/30/03

Heres mine and you forgot two for the 15 questions.
When and what kind of food make those #14 and #15.
1)lilac and white
2)precious moments
3)white i got mine at marysbridal to
4)no clue
5)7
6)lilac gowns
7)7
8)zoot suits white and black
9) black hummer
10)2 many 2 name
11)a kumbia
12)both
13)i had a nightmare to so i feel scare
14)september
15)no clue
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/30/03

I was thinking maybe you wrote 15 for quinceaneras not for 15 questions. Did you?
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 08/30/03

Thats what i forgot to do... Like u have a book and it gets passed around during the meal and people get to write comments about you, and your birthday... Kinda like a slam book.

But

1> pink
2>pink flowers & green leaves
3>strapes went below sholders, big poofy ballroom gown, very pretty, not tacky quinceanera nightmare!
4> up curly, a little messy, hip, with flower hair piece, then tiara later, my tiara was made out of pearlly things made into flowers so i thought it was origonial
5> 0 (No damas)
6> No damas... But as for dress`s all the girls who came to the party ,friends, aunts, cuzins, mom, da, just kiddin, they all loked good, everyone bught a new outfit for the occasion
7> 5 chambelans
8> They picked `em) White jackets, with black lining, pink, vest, and bow tie, black pant,s and black , and white shoes, they actually look really cool, and with there jackets out they reminded me of some kinda playgirl bunny, all they needed was a pink fluffy tail :P
9> no limo, i had to get my pics takin b-4, and the 3 of the guyz drove there cars there, the other two hitched a ride from one of the guyz driving his car there.
10>ciderella waltz, "when a man loves a woman" &
"i can`t help falling in love with you" instrumental version, alice`s song, and historia de un amor.
11> No suprise dance, i did surprise song... 2 of them.
12> DJ!!! He waz really cool , i just thought it was weird that his dj sign had a puerto rican flag on it, and practically everyone waz mexican so it`s funny to see on the video, but my dads girlfriend liked it she`s puerto rican, "Thats why he`s good" she said!
13> It was perfect....Nothing went wrong, no regretsz, i`m still in aw, it`s like it never happed, i can`t tell the differencebetween the party, and a perfect dream, i`m not exjagerating, but i`ve already had the best day of my life, and if i died today i`d be satisfyed, plus the portraits would be good for the funeral, just kidding... Oh yeah theres this huge portrait of me on the wall, the walls bare, but thats where my mom wan`t it and i`m just waiting for one of the other chambelans beside my bro to see it and laugh , not at the picture but at the fact that, "there`s a big u" on the wall, type thing,,, it could be really embarrising!
14>fodd before party
15> beans rice, meat, taco`s, but before that they had the chips and salsa, it was the same as dining at like azteca, or mazatlan,,, later when they were cleaning, one of the chambelans found a cold pizza, from when everyone waz decoratin, it was like 1:30 am, and we all ate! Oh the memorys (tear, laugh, ohhh)

The cake was hella good!!!

BIG CAKE, SEVEN LAYERS,,, I THINK, YEAH, all i can remeber is eating it!

Alot of my american friends, well all of em hadn`t had it b4 so they liked!
Posted by *~Joanna~*; updated 08/30/03

1.Pink of course!
2. Just flowers
3.White also & its very pretty i got it at beloving collection
4.Still thinking
6.Strapless and pink very hoochie j/p
8.They want to pick it uhhh boys will be boys hehehe
9.i was getting a limo but now im going to copy babygurl and get lowriders j/p im thinking of getting a white excursion im not sure i spelled it right
10. Dont know yet
11.shhhhh its a surprise hehehe
12. I think both
13.i feel sick i just ate two ham burgers hehehe j/p im frustrated too much work but happy about it
14.october
15.your suppose to feed them uhhh! j/p not sure yet
Posted by Pink Lady; updated 08/30/03

THANX FOR FILLING OUT DA SLAM BOOK! JOANNA IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD HELLA FUN AT YOUR 15 AND ELIZABETH TRY TO HAVE FUN WHILE PLANNING YOUR 15 AIGHT DONT WORRY TOO MUCH. IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/31/03

COLORZ: WHITE SUMTHANG UNIQUE
THEME:
DRESS: WHITE DID NOT GET IT AT MARYSBRIDAL
HAIRSTYLE: IN THOSE JEANZ VIDEO
# DAMAS:NONE 7
DAMAS GOWNS:BEBE
# CHAMBELANES:7
CHAMBELANES OUTFITS: 3 PIECE SUITES
LIMOUSINE: HUMMER OR ESCALADE
SONG 4 WALTZ:DUNNO
SURPRISE DANCE: DUNNO
DJ OR BANDA: DJ AND MARIACHI )
HOW DO YOU FEEL:EXICITIED HAPPY BUT NERVOUS!!!LOL
Posted by ~~KIM~~; updated 08/31/03

COLORZ: baby yellow and white
THEME: cinderella
DRESS: white also got it at marysbridal
HAIRSTYLE: Up w/flowers in the bun thingies and a piece of hair in front of my face
# DAMAS: 5
DAMAS GOWNS: simple yellow dress
# CHAMBELANES: 5
CHAMBELANES OUTFITS: Regular tux with white regular tie, white vest, and yellow hankerchief
LIMOUSINE: expedition but then a/c broke when it got to my house so they sent two small ones
SONG 4 WALTZ: marcha triunfal, balada para adelina, tiempo de valz, valz de mariposas, valz para una quinceanera
SURPRISE DANCE: didn`t have any
DJ OR BANDA: Only dj
HOW DID YOU FEEL: I felt like the total princess that i was
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/31/03

Well i havent had muh quince yet but i will post anyways
By the way muh quince is in 2 weeks September 13

COLORZ: Royal blue(muh birthstone color),silver,white
THEME:Stars 9since i am one lol)
DRESS: WHITE with royal blue flowers everywhere doesnt look as tacky as it sounds
HAIRSTYLE: twisties down and curled
# DAMAS: 9 c
DAMAS GOWNS: A elegant Royal Blue gown that has a split near the knees and has an under layer of white looks real purtay!
# CHAMBELANES:9
CHAMBELANES OUTFITS: 3 PIECE SUITES black no penguin tail with a royal blue vest
LIMOUSINE: Navigator
SONG 4 WALTZ: Tiempo De vals
SURPRISE DANCE: Sauvemente - Elvis Crespo
DJ OR BANDA: Grupo Exstacy
HOW DO YOU FEEL:EXICITIED HAPPY BUT NERVOUS!!!LOL finally it has come only 2 weeks
Posted by amanda; updated 09/01/03

1.My colors were: sage and white
2. My dress was: white strapples VERY pretty @ marysbridal
3. My Hair: Up and Curly flower hair in the back and my tiara was small and simple.
4. Damas: 14
5. Dresses: Sage dresses VERY pretty: strapless rhinestones, in the back was open and it had like criss cross string closing them, hard to explain. With matching shaw
6. Chambelanes: 14
7. Black jackets my guy had a white one. Sage vest & bow tie. White shirt black pants and shoes.
8. I had a white stretch Expedtion!!! Hella Nice it was a surprise from my mom!!! awww...
9.waltz songs: all my life by kc and jojo. Angel baby (oldie) and tiempo de waltz.
10. My decorations were so pretty not to be conceided but i had natural flowers as center pieces they were mixed pink folwers with light green leaves and white flowers in the mix too. There was a candle in the middle and since my quince was outside at a country club we lit them and it looked really nice.
11. For the surprise dance we did algo en tu cara.. By elvis crespo and mixed it with SUavemente it was hella tight
12. I only had DJ
13. We served different food
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/01/03

COLORZ: pink and white
THEME: none
DRESS: white with pink flowers on it
HAIRSTYLE: haven`t really looked
# DAMAS: 4
DAMAS GOWNS: pink dresses with pearls on front
# CHAMBELANES: 4
CHAMBELANES OUTFITS: zoot suits
LIMOUSINE: on of the small ones since we are only 10 people
SONG 4 WALTZ: vals de las mariposas, de nina a mujer, balada para adelina
SURPRISE DANCE: ay papacito, prohibida, la vida es un carnaval
DJ OR BANDA: both i think
HOW DID YOU FEEL: I feel excited since i am the only one in my family that wanted a quinceanera.
Posted by damaris; updated 09/01/03

1. Lilac and white
2. Lights
3. White with pearls and crystals
4. Updo with crystal tiara
5. No damas
6. No gowns
7. 2 chambelanes
8. White Oscar de la renta De Marco style
9. Cadillac
10. Presentation, I was brought in sitting in a Gazebo that my Father made and my Mom decorated to the song by Lionel Ritchie "Three Time`s a Lady", my waltz was done to the theme song from the movie Robin Hood, the father daughter dance was a country Waltz Across texas dance to the song "Could I have this dance"
11. I did a salsa with the guy that choreographed my waltz
12. DJ
13. I was very happy to see all my family and friends come together to help celebrate this occasion.
14. This past saturday 08-30-03
15. My family made biria, becerro, chicken, mostaccoli, potato salad, rice, beans, tortillas, salsas roast beef and too much more to remember!!! lol

My mom did not want to cut cake that night, so she made me this beautiful centerpiece and had the cake already sliced and in bags so that the guests could have cake any time they wanted.
Posted by Marissa; updated 09/02/03

Theme: not sure
Dress: White and Yellow
Hairstyle: found on planningpotpourri.com
#Damas: 7 but not sure
#Chambelanes:7/14 not sure
Chambelanes outfit: 3 piece suits
Limousine: Huimmer or Navigator
Waltz Song: not sure
Suprise dance: i`m defenitely having one but not sure of the song
DJ, Mirachi, Banda: all 3 for sure
How do u feel: excited and well im really a nerve wreck evn though its not until net July
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/02/03

Hey its MELISSA again i realized i for got ot mention some things my quince was on august 16 th

My color was sage and white and the flowers were pink roses it looked so nice!!!!!

My theme were pink roses, i had lots of candles and my main theme were angels

I felt so excited im the only girl in my family!!!!
All my aunts and cousins were there and of course my friends.

The country club where i had was packed from my guests it was so unbelivable!!!!!

The cake was really good de tres leches and strawberry!!!!

I hope u all have fun planning ur quinces!!!!!

I had mariachi and Dj

Loook above for the other stuff!!!!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 09/04/03

1* orange
2* life on da starz
3* white i deisgned it
4* hair is a small braided sort of new shit with like curls
And i dont know my mom tried it out
5* damas um 7
6* they are from classics with really cute shits
7* chambelanes are 8 cause mines is the eight one
8* they are from oscar de la renta
9* 30 passenger white excursion and a white carriage with my two white horses
10* my waltz are a lot but main one is the nutcracker
11* surprise dances are three ay papacito no im not copyin) rock me with me ashanti, and a song by a remix bye lots of hip hopers
12* dj and banda and mariachi
13*i feel weird and nervous and happppyyyy and yeah
14* its november
15* its mexican food and fer me pizza in da limo
Good luck to all u quinceaneras out there with much love shorty princezz*** southsider
Posted by *shortyprincezz*; updated 09/05/03

CONGRATZ TO ALL DA QUINCES THAT HAD THEIR QUINCEANERAS ALREADY! AND TO ALL OF YALL STILL PLANNING GOOD LUCK AND DONT LET NO ONE PUT YA DOWN AIGHT.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/06/03

Yep, Baby gurl i had lotz of fun...

I`m joanna u can read mine above...

It`s late, and mad tv is coming on soon , then after that i`m going to bed, but i hope every has a big fat dream about there past or future quinceanera!!!

*~*~*~*~*Make a wish,
Fall in love,
Be happy,
And have a feel good time!!!~*~*~*~*~*

Luv JoAnna
Posted by Joanna!; updated 09/06/03

Color- red and white
Theme - fairies and butterflies
Dress- big white dress its beautiful
Hair- up halfway with twisties and curls
Damas- 13
Dresses- big long red dress with slit by knee and white underneath
Chambelenos- 13
Outfit- black with grey strips,tail, hat, red inside
Limo- excurrsion stretch
Waltz song- christina i turn to you and celion dion becuz u loved me
Suprise song-mix of suavemente, then get it ready, then cha cha slide#2, then the bunny hop
Dj or band- dj
How do u feel- i feel nervous and excited!! its tomorrow oh well actually today its mast midnight and i cant sleep..wish me luck!! ahh i caint wait!
Posted by Monica; updated 09/12/03

Hey babygurl when is your quince?
(IM not the elizabeth thats been posting here before) :)
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/13/03

WELLZ MAH QUINCE IS GOING TO BE ON JULY. YOURS? IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/13/03

COLORS:
Pink and White
THEME:
Pink Daisies and Fairies
MY DRESS:
White with gem stones with white flowers... Strappless.
Found it at Marys bridal under Informals #F032746. And dont worry im not going to where that long sleeve thing!!
HAIRSTYLE:
Its gonna be up and then my crown is cute simple and very elegant and curls are comin down and lil curls in my face its a really cute hair do!!
# DAMAS:
DAMAS DRESSES:
Pink strappless found at www.arnettslaboutique.com go under damas collection 2003 and then its style #1468 on the first page at the way bottom row in Pink of course .
CHAMBELANES:
14 plus mine 15
TUXEDOS:
Zoot suits with black vest pink tie they r not gonna wear the chain and their shoes r all black and some of them want a pink feather int he hats i dunno i might let them wear it... WHAT DO U GUYS THINK???
LiMOUSINE:
White stretch Escalade!!!!
WALTZ:
Wit dad and my bros : De Nina a Mujer My Girl and Angel Baby Waltz wit Padrinos: Tiempos de Waltz and Quinceanera,,, Waltz wit all my damas and chambelanes: for the entrance and presentation: All my life (crazy) by Kc and JOJo. Waltz: NUtcracker (it isnt as ghetto as it sounds) Waltz wit just my chambelanes: Sweet Lady
SURPRISE DANCE:
Suavemete mixed wit Algo en tu cara by Elvis Crespo.
First my 7 couples of freinds start it out wit me and then they leave the floor and i do my solo wit my partner and then the other 7 couples which are my cousins join in and do the other half of the dance wit me and then the other 7 join in and we do the first half of the dance all together (looks hella tight).
DJ OR BANDA:
DJ, Banda and Mariachi for the reception.
HOW DO U FEEL:
HAppy and excited i know everythin will be perfect!!!
WHEN:
September 27th
FOOD:
Birria and tacos de asada,carnitas chile verde and chile rojo ppl get to chose what they want and of course beans rice and the side salad.
CAKE:
Tres leches and strawberries, banannas wit whipped cream mmmmmm!!!!
IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH THEIR QUINCE JUSTLIKE THE TABLE DECORATIONS AND STUFF LET ME KNOW POST A MESSAGE ON HERE AND ILL GET BACK TO U!!!
Posted by Daisy; updated 09/14/03