Ugly Dreeses

I think you`re dresses are the bomb(hahahahahahahaha)not.they proboly are left overs from thne 70`s ...YOU MUST JUST GO TO THE AWN SHOP CAUSED THEY ARE LIKE SO BAD AND MADE BY BAD DESINERS.
Posted by diana; updated 03/04/03

#1..... I think you are rude and imature for posting something dumb like that

#2 this place doesnt even sell dresses
Posted by Christina; updated 03/04/03

Excuse me?!? did i ever say that i liked the dresses there?HELL NO all i said was i thought u were rude for saying something like that . Dont be so concited
Posted by Christina; updated 03/07/03

#1 tey is spelled they
#2 unmature is spelled immature
#3 proboly is spelled probably
#4 dreses is spelled dresses

By the way Diana you`re the one that`s immature. Look at your first message then look at everyone else`s messages. Who`s immature?.....um.......you are.
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/14/03

What`s up Christina and Sarah?

And I mean who cares about some stupid dresses? If you don`t like them don`t look at them. I don`t like them and that`s why I don`t bother going to their website.

Are you guys gonna win anything by talking shit?? are you guys really happy calling each other a "bitch", "hore"and all that. รง`mon, we`re here to get help, not to argue
Posted by la flaka; updated 03/16/03

I think that If the dreeses are ugly you should`nt
Look at them or go to the website at all or nothing
But some of them are not that bad at all just take an look at them.
Posted by LaNeshia; updated 11/06/03

Christina, Maribel, and LaNeisha are right. Diana you are so rude. You don`t need to be puttin` these things for other people to read. If you don`t like their dresses, just shut your trap, another thing like Maribel said you need to learn how to spell.
Posted by Avigail Cruz; updated 11/06/03