Quinceanera Dance For My Daddy

Hey Guys My Quinceanera Is On April 17 And I Wanted To Know A Good Song I Could Dance With MY Dad With! please help me Find One I Want A Good One Cuase My Dad is Everything To Me! So If U can please Help me!!!!
Posted by Kat; updated 10/16/03

You should play like a Virgan
Posted by Joel; updated 10/16/03

Well im a hispanic and you could play tiempo de vals its a really nice song you should download it i have and im gonna dance it ok? have fun
Posted by Jacky; updated 10/17/03

In my quince my dad sang me De Nina a Mujer and besides that he wrote a song we danced to.. It was cute made me cry :(.
But anyways the traditional song to dance to with ur dad is De nina a mujer
Posted by Mel; updated 10/19/03

Hey guys, i had my quinceanera 2 years ago. The song that i danced with my dad was by Arkangel R-15. I don`t know what it`s called i think it`s de nina a mujer. Its like a ranchera. If you girls are interested you can e-mail me for any questions.
Posted by Ariana; updated 11/05/03

Try la ultima muneca
Posted by wauktownsfinest; updated 11/05/03

I`m not having my quinceanera untilNovember 13, 2004. I live on the Eastern Shore so there is not a lot of Hispanics that go to my school . They all goto schools that are 20-40 miles away from where I go to schoolThey all go to my church, so that`s where I`m going to choose them from. I think that you should dance de Nina a Mujer by Arkangel.. Hope it`s everything you expect . Would you please e-mail me and yell me about it when you have it.
Posted by Avigail Cruz; updated 11/05/03

My quinceanera is November 29th and I am going to dance Lagrimas de Orgullo which is sung by Pancho Barrazas but the band we hired has learned it so it can be sung live. It is a beautiful song and it is like the father is singing it to the daughter.
Posted by Gabriela; updated 11/06/03

Try Dance with my father from Luther Vandross
Posted by Margie; updated 11/06/03