Quinceneara Themes

I`m interested in getting some ideas for quinceneara themes. My first daughter will be having hers in August 2004 and I want to start planning now.

Please give me any ideas you may have. Thx

EI - San Antonio
Posted by Evelia; updated 11/09/03

I want to tell you`ll the worst things that could happen to a quinceanera or during a quinceanera. I was a dama in one on Aug. 2002 (last year). We had the songs ready with all the moves that we liked. Everyday we changed the moves b/c one of the grown-ups didn`t lik, so we would have stupid moves. This happened everyday. We didn`t practice much during July, and the quinceanera was on the first week of Aug. There was 14 damas, 15 chambelanes, and the quinceanera. Some of them lived in Florida(the quinceanera was on the Eastern Shore of Virginia), and some of them didn`t even learn the moves. Two days before the quinceanera, some of the girls got into fights with the chambelanes b/c some were ass ugly or they were really fat. I had gotten stuck with the fattest which I would say was about 300 pounds. Well I didn`t want to be with him so I was like no I`m not going to dance. Some of the boys made the girls cry so they said they were gona quit. The quinceanera started to cryb/c al the people said they were gonna quit, so the father of the quinceanera gave everybody a lecture.The quinceanera was on a Sunday, and during the party 2 chambelanes left b/c there was another party 40 miles away. They didn`t return until 2 hours later. Nobody brought the CD`s with the songs that we were supposed to dance to. Like I said earlier, some of the damas and chambelanes never even learned the moves to the dances. There was one song that we danced to b/c the dj had that song which was Quinceanera by Los Angeles de Charlie, so when it was time to dance the songs, some just stood there. The group was not even good, and they played two of the other songs that we needed to dance, andthe group played it differently. So we didn`t know what to do and we tryed to follow what the quinceanera was doing , but others didn`t even try. THIS WAS THE WORST QUINCEANER OF ALL HISTORY, AND I WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THIS B/C SHE WAS VERY MEAN AND SHE DESERVED THIS!!!!
Posted by Gail; updated 11/09/03