Quinceanera Choreographer/Master Of Ceremony

I`m in desperate need of a Bi-lingual choreographer/master of ceremony for my daughters quinceanera coming up March of next year. I live in Los Angeles, near LAX. If you have any leads, please share them with me.

Thanks!
Posted by Diana; updated 05/09/02

Thanks so much Fabian!
Posted by deedee; updated 02/26/03

My husband and I are choreographers (waltz teachers)

We are very affordable, and we have a payment plan.

You can call us at (562) 234-1894 cell, (562) 434-2980 home or call me at work (310) 898-1100 x2735
Posted by Inez and Jose; updated 04/29/03

We are bi-lingual by the way......

HEY INEZ & JOSE...
I would call you but...i live in Nebraska!
Is there any way you could help me? well here there
Are no choregraphers at all and well maybe you could give me some moves or something or a song.
Posted by mariana; updated 04/29/03

What we are working on now, since many people live outside of LA....we are creating an instructional video, along with examples of the waltz that we have done before...we just finished a 15-ñera and we recorded the whole thing, which we are editing now...so I will make sure to e-mail you back as soon as it`s done and ready to be sent. We`re going to sell it of course, but don`t worry, it won`t be pricy....I`ll need the money for the shipping costs..because I`m going to send it to more than 2 people....thanks so much!

This is great! plz do email me when you finish your video. Oh yea by the way, my quinceanera is 8/30/03. Im planning on starting practices in june or july.
Thanx a bunch!
Posted by mariana; updated 04/29/03

Inez,
I am also having my daughter quince in August 2003, I would also like a copy of this video. Have you decided on a price amount yet?
Posted by yngrandma; updated 05/01/03

Unfortunately not yet.

But I do know that it`s going to be a package of 3 video`s.

All - please note that I`m only providing this for those outside of Long Beach, since I won`t be able to practice with them personally... I well let you all know as soon as we`re done with it. We are still working on the beginners. And I am also going to set up a PayPal account for the payment. That way you don`t have to worry about me not sending you the video after you sent me the money....or waiting for your money when I send you the video..bla bla bla.....know what I mean? That way it`s more secure and people won`t thing this is a scam or some little fraud for me to make money..this is the real thang!

We`ll let you know asap as soon as we`re done and ready to ship out!

Inez and Jose
Posted by Inez and Jose; updated 05/01/03

I do realize that this is for those living out of your area- that is why I was interested. I live in WA state. But I will stay posted as to when you will have them ready.

Question for all that are interested - Is it easier on tape or dvd???
Posted by Inez and Jose; updated 05/01/03

Either will work- depending on the quality DVD is better overall. Just my opinion

Inez and jose a wonder if i could have a copy too i will pay for the video and the shipping cost
Thanks
Posted by elbita; updated 07/30/03

Im interested also, its exactly what im looking for. As soon as you decide on a price can you email me.
Posted by **k**; updated 07/30/03

OH I NEED IT DESPERATELY!! Please let me know when you have it available...and I will pray that it won`t be to late!

Thanks, Shannan
Posted by Shannan; updated 08/02/03

Hey inez
OMG i really need it too, please email me at coockiemonster@sbcglobal.net... I live on the 707....thnx
Posted by Ana; updated 08/07/03

We are almost done with the video..I"ll ask each one of you for shipping addresses later on....thanks!!!
Posted by Inez and Jose; updated 08/07/03

Do you have any time frame in mind for completion? Ours is about 1 month away.

Thanks, Shannan
Posted by Shannan; updated 08/07/03

Hello I am having my quinceanera in July of `04. We need a choreographer and one that isn`t really pricy for our budget. I also live in Bakersfield,CA so there aren`t many choreagraphers here. So I need anyone`s help. Please e-mail me if anyone can help me out.
Thanks, Cecilia
Posted by Cecilia; updated 11/22/03

My sister is having a quinceanera july of 2004 and she would also like to have information about the video or dvd please e-mail us at srvj575@aol.com
Posted by patty; updated 11/23/03

Hello,
I too would like to purchase a video. My husband already has a paypal account so paying iwll not be a problem.
Please, please let me know when the video is available. The party will be in march of 2003. Just around the corner and it`s time to start practicing.
Thanks,
Lydia
Posted by Lydia; updated 12/04/03