Quinceaneras

Does anyone know of a site where you can go and design your own quinceanera dress because i have the perfect dress in mind and can`t find it anywhere.
Posted by monica; updated 01/12/02

Monica,
In Rio Grande City, Texas a couple of weeks ago, I encountered a dress shop with a seamstress that makes dresses from the pictures of dresses that you take in to her, i.e., pictures in magazines or sketches that you may have come up with. I found out about this shop when I was visiting there with a family member and when I walked in, wanting to start looking for quinceanera dresses for my soon to be 14-yr-old. The lady explained to me that she didn`t have any dresses on display simply because she is a master seamstress and makes dresses for occaisions from photographs or ideas from the purchaser. When I asked her for a card or something like that, she simply said she doesn`t have any-- all of her business came by word of mouth. And she does have quite a bit of buisness. I have forgotten the name of the shop, but here is a hint-- it is just a block or two away from the hotel "La Borde" in RGCity, the only one on that same street. I can try to get more information for you if you are still intrested. Hope this helps you.
Veronica
Posted by Veronica; updated 02/24/02

I`m selling Quinceanera party supplies. Check out http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1707454353&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1014759984&indexURL=0&rd=1
Posted by Crystal; updated 02/25/02

Monica, I am a seamstress and can produce a dress from a picture if you have one. If you can only describe the dress, I can usually come up with a picture or drawing to make sure this is what you want. If you are interested, please contact me. All of this is quite easily accomplished through the mail. Tamura
Posted by Tamura; updated 03/11/02

I did not realize my email address was not included in previous response. Contact me at tnvolunteer5@aol.com
For custom gowns.
Posted by Tamura; updated 03/11/02

Hello,
I`am e-mailing to you guess so that if you guess can help me find my dream Quinceaneras dress.
Please help me.
Posted by Judy Lopez; updated 03/22/02

Hello I am Just writing you because I am looking for a (conjunto for my 15 party and for a limousine)hope u write soon and for some words I could speak after the party in spanish please thankyou write as soon as posible
Posted by Araceli; updated 04/01/02

Hello my names Priscilla. My cotillion will be the 27th of Dec.I need ideas of how to decorate my hall.If you have any ideas please tell me.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 12/08/02

Hey im posting this hoping someone answers back. Yeah well anyways..... My quinceanera is coming up really soon and i still dont have some vals. Can any of you girls please help me out? i really need to find a vals for my 15!!!
Thanks all of you who do help me!!!
Posted by neni; updated 01/27/03

I need help on anything u can mostly the dances! email me sadeyes75056@hotmail.com
Posted by Manda; updated 01/27/03

Where can I design my own dress at?
Posted by Dina; updated 01/11/04