My Quinceanera October 24, 2003

My quince was honestly the best time in my life. I had so much fun. I cryed so much because I always had a dream of having a big party like that. And when i danced with my dad i just broke down crying. When I get my pics i will post them for you guys to see. Cuz i know before i had my 15era i was lookin for pics . If ya have q`s about my night or about 15era dont be afraud to ask. To tell you the truth im really depressed now cuz its all over . I feel like crying all the time. Cuz now i have nuttin to look forward to.
Ne ways i have the best time and everything went great.
Priscilla
Posted by Priscilla; updated 10/30/03

U got ur pics back yet?e-mail them 2 me.....twinnumber1@hotmail.com
Posted by sarah; updated 01/13/04

Hey if you have your quinceaƱera pics send them to me at .....Mely0130@aol.com
Thanks ;)
Posted by ~Mely~; updated 01/17/04

Hey pricilla . Well i`m having my quince all the way ti`ll nov. 13th of this year 2004. Omg i`m sooo excited already and since you said it was such a great thing ... I already know i`m going to brake down crying.... How does it feel like in the morning when you have to get ready? did you sleep at all the night before? omg i can`t seriously wait. I`ll be waiting for ur reply.
P.s. And you have ur whole future ahead of you. :)
Posted by Ana; updated 01/17/04

Hey priscilla could you send me your quince pictures when you get them!!!!!!!!! email them to oventura611@earthlink.net ok
Jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/18/04

Well Ana I was restless and so excited but i really wanted to get sleep cuz I didnt wanna look or be all tired out on my big day. I wasn`t so much nervous but scared that i would cry and well I did. It felt great to be the prettiest girl there. Well right now I`m in the process of putting my pics online its just that theres over 200 and im deciding wich ones to put.
Posted by Priscilla; updated 01/18/04

And Yes I was really happy and nervous when i got ready in the morning. I was up around 7 but feeling so energize . My parents got mariachis to sarenate me right at 12:00 am . And well i do have my whole life ahead of me I`m now having and planning basically the same thing over again. (My sweet 16!!!!!!) Yay yay . Well anywho if you got Q`s or just wanna talk Email me at Sillydilly5624@cs.com

My 15era was October 24, 2003 and on a Friday.
My sweet Sixteen is on October 24, 2004 but on a Saturday!!!!! So weird huh? YAy!

One question Priscilla my quince is in 4 weeks and i am so nervous , so i have to ask you did your routine go good. Because that`s what i am stressin out about cuz we got the routine but we still mess up and some step everybody is suppose to go at the same time and nobody does so i`m really nervous bout that. Were you?
Well get back to me on that oh and can you send me your pics my email is LorenaFlrsM@aol.com
Posted by lorena; updated 01/19/04