Quinceanera Ideas? I Can Try To Help.

I have my daughters quinceanera coming up real soon. Feb. 1, 2003. And I got alot of information in the past year. If you have any questions, I can try to help. I will post pictures after the event is over. E-mail me if you have any questions.
Posted by Rosie; updated 11/06/03

I will be turning 15 on January 9th of 2004 which is only 2 months away my parents would like me to have a quinceanera but with no dance because of my baptist religion How can I plan a good party???? Please Help I have tried many resourses and nothing had helped
Posted by Sonia; updated 11/06/03

Hello!! Im in my friends quinceanera and my partner cant dance for the love of Jesus he is always stepping on my feet and I am really tired of it !! One day Im going to get sooo mad I am going to slap him!! I have more than 10 bruses on the back of my foot !! Instead of dancing he marches !! Help me I dont want to get embaressed that day and Im supposed to be the best dancer there (since I am but Im stuck with the worst dancing boy on the earth and he only has 12 more days to try to do better!!
Posted by Sabrina; updated 01/19/04

HEY I NEED HELP FINDING A LIMO I KNOW THAT IS NOT MY JOB TO GET IT OR ANYTHING BUT I WANT TO TELL MY PADRINOS TO TRY TO GET A BIG ONE SONCE THERE IS GONNA BE 14 GURLS AND 15 GUYLS INCLUDING MINES AND I NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND A LIMO THAT IS NOT TO EXPENSIVE AND NICE THNX ALOT AND I WAS WONDERING IF U CAN SEND ME SOME PICTURES SO I CAN GET SOME IDEAS THNX U CAN WRITE TO revel-ana109@sbcglobal.net
Posted by ana; updated 01/19/04