Im 16 Turning On 17.... I Want A 15th So Bad.

Hey guys.. Im 16 turning on 17th in july, and well yall know god chosse to have my dad up in heaven a week before my 15th right? well... I`ve been trying to raise up money but no luck so far,, and well like im already tired of all this and i can`t go on giving myself false illusions... Like this 15th is just so impossibe.. It makes me cry, and i feel like im real selfish becuz despite that my daddy died, i still want one and god i dk.. Should i give up?? please give me some advice my e-mail sweetcheerqt4sho@aol.com
Love issy
Posted by issy; updated 03/13/04

Hi, I dont think you should feel selfish for wanting one because thats ever girls dream. Just to feel loved beautiful and the center of attention for one day. My cotillion was a year agao and i still want another one. Look im about to turn 17 in sept. And i`m having an 18th borthday planned. I dont think you should give up. I dont know your dad or what he was like but i believe that he would want your dreams to come true and have your party. I`m sure he`d be very proud of you. You shouldnt feel selfish ok? Instead of raising your money you could have padrinos. Which is pretty much your family and close family friends that help pay for different things. You could buy your dress and split the costs of a hall and music. Mostly oadrinos give about $200 but always ask if they could help and with how much they can spare. Good Luch. Keep me posted on how its going. You can always reach me at my emailaddress. Latinaplayer@hotmail.com Bye, Priscilla
Posted by Priscilla; updated 03/13/04

Thanks...i will see if i can get some padrinos to spare the hall.. I mean, i have everyhing i just need the hall, dj and food.. Well, im going to try to see if i can raise up money! God,, if only i win a free quinceanera!! that`ll be so cool!! well, thanks again = ) = ) if u can send me some of ur cotillion pics. By the way what is that?
Love issy
Posted by issy; updated 03/14/04

I think you should have an 18th cotillion. Its like a quince, but no church. Cotillion is a big, fancy party honoring the birthday celebrant. My niece will be having one.
Posted by Debb; updated 03/17/04