Yes

I just found out cuzs know baby bash and i get him for my quinceanera to sing i am so happy
Posted by babybash's; updated 12/25/03

LOL suuurrree... Y dont u get him to bring Frankie J along too?????
Posted by Mel; updated 12/25/03

DATS RUDE MEL! ANYWAYS, IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL!
Posted by PINKY; updated 12/30/03

Thanks pinky.im tierd of these b*** like mel who think the know every thing
Posted by baby bashs; updated 12/30/03

Hey thats kool how you got baby bash to sing.
If you really did could you tell me how much it was to have him sing at your quince
Thanks
Posted by ~Mely~; updated 01/17/04

Hey babybashe`s ...where do you live girl? that`s cool that he`s gonna sing at ur quinceanera. Hey tell me how much it costs for him to sing at my quince...good luck girl!
P.s. When`s ur quinceanera?
Posted by Ana; updated 01/17/04

I live in the chicago area.he doesnt charge cause its for friends and my quince is 7-27-05
Posted by babybash's; updated 01/17/04

Thats cool that you have baby bash to sing at your quince but dame you still have like 2 yrs for yours mine us gonna be in february 2005 i ahve one month to get everything ready!!!!
Posted by jessica; updated 01/18/04

Hey thats so cool.Baby bash is cute.Do you think he can come down to san diego and sing on my Quince. Its On JUNE 26. Write back.
Posted by cynthia; updated 01/18/04

Well I might tell my friend Laphantae to get Baby Bash for my 15anera too.Cuz he talks to Baby Bash.That is tight that u gonna have him there!
Posted by Maggi; updated 01/18/04

Hey u girls know about B2K right well i might get them to sing for mines but since they broke up i don;t know my friend talks to them this i swear it ain` t not bull they met in city walk they were singing autographs and they gave them their number and they called them well i would like to know if is to early to plan for my 15 and to ask the damas and chambelanes already my 15 is on sept 11 2005
Posted by ana; updated 01/19/04

Can u send me some pictures? email me at calichik912007@yahoo.com
Posted by Cindy; updated 01/20/04

Hey babybashes can you ask your friend who talks to babybash if he could come sing at my 15 please. E-mail me at jose5151@juno.com and if you cant i`ll probobly ask my friends sister`s b/f john-b if he could sing at mine but if you can i would really appriciate it. Bye
Posted by **shy~girl**; updated 01/20/04

No use in asking me.i dont talk 2 bb much but i would fill silly if i ask him to do peeps quince that i dont even know. Sorry
Posted by baby bashs; updated 01/22/04

HEY GURRL DATS REALLY COOL BUT CAN U PLEAZ B NICE ENOUGH TO EMAIL ME AND TELL ME WAT CHU DID OR SOMETHING DAT U NO BOUT HIM CAUSE MY B-DAYS A BOUT TO COME AND I REALLY WANT DA SAME THING AS YOU I WANT BABY BASH IN MY B DAY PARTY PEAZ TELL ME
Posted by MARCY; updated 01/24/04

Hey how`d u get babybash to go sing at ur 15nera?? thats hell cool. How much did it cost? let me know ya. Well good luck and congrats on ur 15.
Posted by Cindy; updated 02/03/04

Pinky do you live in houston and go to south houston
Posted by stephanie; updated 02/04/04

My cuz`s know him and he didnt charge cuz he said its pay backs for us helping in his bad times
Posted by baby bashs; updated 02/06/04

I love babybash and i hope to meet him one day that is my dream of all of my life!
Posted by tefy; updated 03/03/04

You are you tripping off of that man you should get B2K to come to youre quincenera they are the best you should look into considering that

Peace
Bre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Breanna; updated 03/16/04

B2k is over why would i want something old and over
Posted by babybash's; updated 03/16/04