My Quinceanera/ Sweet Sixteen

Hi my name is noelani i`m colombian and i live in mia. Im celebraring my 16s in one year (oct) im only 14 but i already started lookin i have some things already like where im gon do it and the colors but im still missing ALOT! as you can tell! and im looking for any help i can find like i need info. 1)songs to dance 2) wear to find dresees 3)anything! plezez im asking for your help! my 16s are going to be exactly like a 15s jus 16! and with 8 couples so pleeze w/b soon! thanx Nani
Posted by noelani; updated 10/09/02

Okay hi im reeely asking for your help this is reeeeely important to me! as if you haven`t noticed! pleeze im asking for ANY help! i mean it could be the stupidest shit! but i need ANYthing again i say ANYthing! so pleeze w/b and dont hold nothing back! thanx nani
Posted by nani; updated 10/11/02

Okay hi im reeely asking for your help this is reeeeely important to me! as if you haven`t noticed! pleeze im asking for ANY help! i mean it could be the stupidest shit! but i need ANYthing again i say ANYthing! so pleeze w/b and dont hold nothing back! thanx nani
Posted by nani; updated 10/11/02

Hi im also 14 and planning but im having a 15 what city do u live in
Posted by Jessica; updated 10/11/02

Hey Im doing the same thing Im having a sweet sixteen, its gonna be kinda like a quinceneara but sweet sixteen.Do you know that you need a bouquet, and album?go to a bridal shop, and they should have dresses there with the package of everything you need. Get a dj or something
Posted by Naomi; updated 11/09/02

Hi well i live in miami! yeh i knoe you need a album but that comes with the photograhper he gives it to you! and i dont think you need a bouqhet well i dont knoe if you do but i aint getting 1. B/c that look for more like a wedding!
Posted by nani; updated 11/10/02

Does anyone knoe any songs b/c i have the quinceanera song from thalia and tiempo de vals from chayanne and the vlas de mariposas. So if you got any other ones i`d really appreciate it thanx!
Posted by nani; updated 11/23/02

Hey nani and anyone else, here are a list of songs for vals but if you have some that i didn`t list please e-mail me.
Marcha triunfal de Aida
Vals de las mariposas
Tiempo de vals
Balada para adelina
Mi ultima muneca
Posted by Ariana; updated 01/07/03

Do you know who sings that song Mi Ultima Muneca? Please reply I am having a quinceanera and I would really like to know who sings that song. Also does anyone know who sings the song Eres Muy Especial? Thank you all for your help!!!
Posted by Susanna; updated 01/22/03

Hi thier i heared that you will be celebrating your 16b-day so here`s some songs that are good. En blanco y negro" Quinceanera", tiempo de vals, but all you want to play is songs that people get in the mood of dancing for an example house, reggae, merengue and some salsa if you need any thing e-mail me. ABout the dress i don`t live in florida i live in massachusetts. But for a dress go down to a bridal shop and look up dress on books or in the internet that`s what i did now i`m doing it for my prom. Go to a print shop and get all the information. Look up nice places where you can have the ceremony. If you need any info e-mail me.
Posted by Xiomara; updated 02/11/03

Hey i`m planning 2 have sweet 16 too. But mines is gonna be next year. I need 2 know where i could but a ring, candles (4 tha lighting ceremony), glass slippers, and tha perfect dress. I live near LA so i could go downtown 2 get stuff cheap, but search on tha internet cuz i found a crown 4 $49, and a caketop f like 1.49. U neva know. If u need more info e-mail me cuz i don`t know when i`ll be back on this site.
Posted by andrya; updated 02/20/03

Hi, I`m planning a Quinceanera for my neice and I`m looking for something different when it comes to the music at the hall. Unfortunately dad is not around, so I`m looking for songs for a mother and daughter to dance. Either merengue or salsa. Can anyone help me?
Posted by Maryd; updated 03/17/03

I want to know who sings "mi ultima muneca"
Posted by alma; updated 04/12/03

Alma I got it from Los Baron de Apodaca.
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/13/03

Thanks
Posted by alma; updated 04/14/03

I had my sweet 16 last year in December and as a spanish tradition i had to dance with my father we picked the song Mi niƱa bonita we also danced the regular sixteen candles. If your planning to have a sweet 16 soon and have any questions just ask
Posted by tiana; updated 09/18/03

Hey look.. Im having a 15s on a criuse.. So i dunno wut to tell you.. Just... If u have couples dancing.. Dont dance with your boyfriend!!! :)
Posted by ashley; updated 03/17/04