I GOT THE HOOK UP For Jesse Morales

I grew up with that full jesse in south central and i moved to woodland i still talk to him but if you want t e- mail me at malditos530@yahoo.com and ill get a number for you so you can contact him or his manageri i cant give you his house phone but ill hook any body up
Posted by RAUL; updated 03/10/04

Can u please hook me up and give the phone number to contact him plz
-la loca
Posted by Magali; updated 03/10/04

Hi, my name is Juliet I will like to know if Jesse Morales is going to come to Bakersfield CA. I am from Bakersfield and I have heard in the radio that Jesse is going to come, but I don`t know when.. Do u know? or give me his phone number or someone to ask when is he comming to Bakersfield.
Posted by Juliet; updated 03/25/04

Hey fool, what up? hook me up with Jesse Morales for my 15
Xoxo JEN

Jennifercecy@aol.com
Posted by JEN; updated 03/28/04

Hey well i really love jessie he is my love i wouild really love it if one day i can get to know him better. Seening him at concerts isnt enough for me so please hook me up with that number :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Posted by yvonne; updated 03/29/04

Sorry i forgot to give you my adress its jssmrls4@aol.com write back please:):):):):):):):):):
Posted by yvonne; updated 03/29/04

HEY I READ YOU MESSEAGE ABOUT YOU HAVING JESSE MORALES PHONE NUMBER I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN GIVE IT TO ME SO I CAN CALL HIM OKAY AND THANKS FOR YOU TIME
Posted by Ana; updated 03/29/04

HEY I READ YOU MESSEAGE ABOUT YOU HAVING JESSE MORALES PHONE NUMBER I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN GIVE IT TO ME SO I CAN CALL HIM OKAY AND THANKS FOR YOU TIME

Hey que onda well hook me up with jessie moralez number ok hes the best ever. My email is smilez@earthlink.net thanxs
Jessica
Posted by jessica; updated 03/31/04

HEY WASUP. WELL HOOK IT UP W/JESSE MORALES 4 MY QUINCEANERA. HE`LL B ALL I NEED 2 MAKE DAT DAY COMPLETE. HIT ME UP AT
XXLILWICKEDONEXX@AOL.COM
Posted by SANDRA; updated 04/02/04

What up give mi the number of fine ass jesse!! e mail me and we`ll see wazz up!
Posted by lely; updated 04/04/04

Hey wats up??? well me here you think you can hook me up with the number ? cause my sister really likes him and i will like for him to see if he can go to my sister quincenera in september please hook me up
E-mail me @ DAISY909 @ sbcglobal.com
Posted by liz; updated 04/05/04

Hey i read ur message, hook me up with his #.... And hit me up on yahoo my e-mail is k_4_0_z_las_finezt@yahoo.com and other e-mail is MizLadyBauler11@hotmail.net thanks 4 ur time hit me up please..... Thanks Love Ya... *Lily*
Posted by Lily; updated 04/11/04

Hi could you please givme jessie morales number please e-mail to
Claribel283@aol.com i wil appreciate thank
Posted by Maria; updated 04/13/04

YOU ALL ARE REALLY SICK FOR WANTING THIS PERSONS NUMBER. IS THAT ALL YOU THINK ABOUT?! YOU SHOULD REALLY GET A LIFE.
Posted by Kami; updated 04/14/04

Don`t hate Kami..
Posted by Juliet; updated 04/15/04

You girls are so immature. This is a message board. This guy could be giving you false information. Has he emailed any of you the number? Be careful with what you are doing. Most of you must be 14 and dont realize what you could be getting yourselves into. Take care.
Posted by Lilia; updated 04/20/04

He did give me a #
Posted by Juliet; updated 04/20/04

THIS FUKER IS BULLSHITING HE SAID THAT LIKE A MONTH AGO SO U COULD CUT THE CRAP ALRIGHT TO EVERYONE HELL JUST SEND U PICTURE OF JESSE MORALES TO IN SOME WAY PROVE THAT IS TRUE BUT IS ALL LIES FUKIT BELIVE IT SUK A DIK CUSE U MOTHER FUKER NEVER EMAIL ME BACK PEACE OUT THE1JESSICA2004@YAHOO.COM THOUGHT U KNEW
Posted by JESSICA; updated 04/26/04

Hey i would really appreciate it alot if you would please give me a number or something where i can contact jesse i really want him to be a part of my sweet 16 im a great fan of his and i really want to meet him it would be a great pleasure meeting jesse so please respond back if any info or number heres my number 714-761-9445 please call if you have any info thanks. Destiny
Posted by destiny; updated 05/04/04