My Quinceanera

I just had my quinceanera on the 24th and i wish i did a couple things different so i thought i would come on here and make sure none of u do the same thing well first off the priest never did the candle ceremony and i didnt say anything about that before the mass so make sure your priests know and if your planning on practiceing your dance before the hall make sure it doesent go too long cus some of your guests will leave also when u do the godparents dance make sure u remember everyone otherwise u can hurt someones feelings --- also if your afraid to ask someone to your quince dont be ok cus i told about 7 guys that i like about my quince when it was allready over and they all asked why i didnt invite them so dont be afraid to ask the worst they could say is no and it will be so much fun with them

Now dont get me wrong my quinceanera was so much fun i had a great time and i had all my damas and chambelans oh also my chambelans where police explorers/ cadets there my friends because i`m a police explorer also and it was so pretty with them in there uniforms we took tons of pictures and had lots of fun if u need any help with your quinceaneras e-mail me and if u want to see some pictures e-mail me
Latinjen0000@yahoo.com
Good luck
Jennifer april 24th 2004
Posted by jennifer; updated 04/30/04