Need Advice....

Hey evry1 i really need sum advice, im having my 15th in october N at first i was gonna have my 2 best friends as damas and them having their chambelanes N me w/ mine, but stuff happened and i am not friends w/ 1 of the gurlz nymore and i think it will look weird w/ only 1 dama y chambelan, so has ny1 done their 15nera w/ just the la quinceanera and her chambelan? and i`ll just have my friend wear a drk blue dress cuz im wearing a baby blue 1 and she said she`l just help out or w/ever, cuz sum peeps have told me that i should still have my dama and her have her chambelan but i dont kno how it will look, What do you think??
PS...does ny1 klno the order 4 wen u go to 2 banquet--like wen do u do the waltz, father/daughter dance, the prt wen u hand down the dollz, ect.
Posted by Gina; updated 05/01/04

Hey girl in my opinion i think it would look kind of funniy having just one dama. Ive been to a whole bunch of quinces wiht just the quinceanera and her chambelan. I dont think it would be good to have just one dama cause it would kind of take the attention off of you. You should have her dress in the dark blue dress you know she is your best friend and you want her stand out. Maybe you can let her present something to you or something.
Posted by oakcliff princes; updated 05/02/04