Hairstyles

Does anybody know where i can look for some really pretty hairstyles online?
Posted by andrea; updated 01/13/04

Hey, i am having a quinceanera in 4 dayz and i need a really cute hairstyle really fast. Got any ideas? YES i have already looked in magazines, but its just not working...THANX!
Posted by CoCoNuTs; updated 01/13/04

Hey, well my quinceanera hairstyle was corn rows, then my hair up in like a bun, and it was all tight curled with a small curling iron, then my crown was put on top. My hair really was nice. My friend did it for me. It took about 3 to 4 hours. The corn rows took about 2 hours. I have a few pics. Just e-mail me at silkylove_@hotmail.com
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/14/04

OMG I want my hair just like that for my sweet 16 with part cornrows and the bun thing. I wanted to see someone with it done but i couldnt find any pictures. Could u email me the pictures at sk8ingprincess88@yahoo.com! That would be so great thanks alot!
Posted by Courtney; updated 01/14/04

Hey well my hair was braided and my crow when behind my 2 front braids and the rest was curled and at the end of each braid there were flawors.
Posted by Jessica; updated 02/12/04

Hey ma party is in a few months..n im going crazy also bout hairstyles...if neone has ne ideas or pics so i can get some ideas..can u email me them please thankzzz so muchh ma email is illlilshorty6@aol.com
Posted by lil mamita; updated 02/12/04

Hey well my 15era is in a week I need pix of hairstyles fast email me at princesa28_4ua@yahoo.com
Posted by areli; updated 02/17/04

Hey i was wondering if someone could send me pics of their quince. I would be really thankful if someone did
Posted by crazygurl; updated 02/18/04

Hey
Well i still dont know how to do my hair for my quince...and i need one for my damas too cuz i would lyk them to have da same hairdo..... If ne1 has ne ideas plz email me @ cristinavianey@comcast.net
Thx so much
Posted by cristina; updated 04/11/04

Hey Cristina in my opinion i think it would be best if you had a different hair style from your damas so that everyone can tell that your the most important person there.
Posted by ***; updated 04/11/04

Hey ashley can you e-mail me your pictures because that seems like the hairstyle my cousin wants for her quince
It`s turtlebell3@hotmail.com
Thank you
Posted by Beverly; updated 04/14/04

Hey well my quince is coming up in a while and i need help in my hairstlye do any of u guys have ideas or just emnail me pics tanks. AngShyBaby@aol
Posted by Angelica; updated 05/05/04

Um,
Souldn`t the fact that it is her quinceanera be enought to tell people that she is the most important person there?

How in God`s name can they confuse you with anyone else at the reception, I mean, you could have your damas wearing short white mini skirts, halter tops, and lavender Chucks..oh wait, that is another Q.....
Posted by Chica; updated 05/06/04