WANNA GHETTO STYLE QUINCEANERA

I NEED HELP WITH MY QUICEANERA IT`S GONNA BE THIS SUMMER IN JULY 2004 AND I WANT IT TO HAVE A GHETTO FEEL TO IT I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I WANT BUT I STILL NEED MORE HELP WITH EVERYTHING LIKE MY DRESS AND THE DAMAS, THE INVITATIONS AND EVERYTHING SO IF YOU COULD HELP ME I`D REALLY APRECIATE IT
THANXS
Posted by ANGEL~BABY; updated 05/18/04

Hey....What`s going on to all my fine People out there?
Well...over here not much just sittin` here looking fly & writting on this wanna ghetto style Quinceanera.....
Well......Let me telll you I had a pretty pimped out Quince.....i had 5 horse carriages One for me....2 for my girlz & 2 for my Boyz....The boyz were wearing ZOOT SUITES...the girlz were wearing These cute PROM dresses....I had them dance to 2 cumbias 2 HIP HOP songs & A slow song to introduce them....My colors were RED & WHITE ...the ZOOT SUITES were all white with the red thread going through the guys had a red rag in there pocket(trust me it looked PIMP)...The girlz dresses were just red...the had a dozen Of white roses & I had 3 dozen of red roses , My dress was white....I had 15 guyz & 14 girlz......I had a pretty pimped out QUINCE it was thee best in town!!!!!!!!!!!!Everybody was talking bout it....Everybody was there.........Let me give all of yo ua get advice if you wsnt your Quince to be ghetto or whatever you want to call it don`t spend anymre time having it like that because I think Qunices look way better like that............
Posted by Myaisha; updated 05/18/04