I NEED HELP FINDING A QUINCE DRESS I LIVE IN

Hello,
Can someone please help me find stores in Miami,Florida that sell nice cute light light light pink quinceanera dresses.My quince is on this cruise thingy in July where all the quinceaneras go and have one big party.Do any of you that live in Miami or somewhere else know a place or website that sells quince dresses.please if you do tell me I need help!!!!!
Posted by monica; updated 05/03/04

Go to search .com and then enter sweet 15 16 dresses and you can get a whole bunch of stuff related to that
Posted by jennifer; updated 05/03/04

Go to www.marysbridal.com and click on Gowns. Then click on Beloving/Quinceanera. Click on each gown picture and it will show you if it comes in pink, the price, and a description. Bought 2 of these for our daughters...they are beautiful and well-made. Also on the main page, if you click on Stores, then click on your state a listing of each town with all the stores that sell Marys gowns comes up. Miami had at least 10 stores listed. Hope this helps!
Posted by Pat; updated 05/03/04

Hi Monica
I was just searching on line for my daughter`s dress. I think this web could help you out it`s located in florida. The web is Slyvia@quinceanera boutique.com. I think they have a few pretty ones and they are fairly priced. They also have a fan and heart bouque that are very pretty. At least I`ve never seen anything like that where I`m at.If you like I sell marykay cosmetic incase your in need of good quality make up go to lizcalderon1992@marykay.com... Hope it goes well and enjoy!!!
Posted by liza; updated 05/05/04

Hi
Well i am also looking for a 15th dress have you found one well i did but i don`t think you want to come all the way to mexico
Well bye
Abby
Posted by abbt; updated 05/19/04