HEY WUzZ UP WHIT A THEME ON A QUINCEAÑERA????

Hey I posted a message and no one has helped me well thanks alot!!! I`M GOING TO HAVE ONE WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!!! EVERYBODY HERE TALKS ABOUT S***** C**T OF THEME, AND THAT`S A FU***NG B**LL C**T. REAL QUINCEAÑERAS DON`T HAVE THAT. JAJAJA , SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT I GUESS YOUR ON THE WRONG CHANNEL. QUINCEAÑERAS ARE FOR US MEXICANS AND NOT FOR ALL YOU WHITES, TRYING TO RUIN THE REAL TRADITION!!! AND FOR ALL YOU THAT ARE MEXICANS AND TRY TO BE WHITE WELL SUCK IT!!! BE PROUD OF WHAT YOUR ARE. ANYWAYS WHO EVER AGREES THAT I`M RIGHT ,THAT THERE`S NO THEME ON QUINCEAÑERAS, BACK ME UP AND DON`T LET THE REAL TRADITION GET RUIN BY WANNABEE WHITES OR I COULD SAY WANNABEE MEXICANS, HELL YA THAT`S WHAT I SHOULD SAY. JAJAJAJA THEME JAJAJA
Posted by vanessa; updated 09/12/03

Hey Vanessa well Im kinda new here and i just read your message and I would like to help you out if you want me to just tell me when your 15 is and what you got planned OK
:)
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/13/03

I kind of agree bu6t us mexicans do somrtimes make sweet 16`s {not standing up 4 the gringos ok}
Posted by baby girl; updated 09/13/03

Vanessa, you sound very angry. Remember that this is the land of the free and everybody has the right to do whatever they want. There is no real theme for a quinceanera, you are right, but could you please tell me why they use tuxedos and long dresses and dance waltz? I know the answer I`m just checking to see how culture oriented you are. And one last thing, this is a serious forum, use it wisely, don`t waste your time offending anybody. If they want a theme, let them have a theme, after all you are not paying for it.
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 09/13/03

Hey guys I agree whit all of you and I respect your opinions because I know that each person has a different point of view about certain things in life. Well for Elizabeth, thanks very much, I appreciate that you want to help me!!! well I almost have everything, what I need is like opinions, for example what do you think is better, red or ruby red???? well my quinceañera is on february and my e-mail is cumbiambera99@hotmail.com
Thanks and hope for us to be in touch!!!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 09/26/03

Hey vanessa!
Damn girl i was thinking ruby red also..lol.. I wanted that and gold for the padrinos but my dress is white off the shoulders with a lil ruby and gold in it ...there lil flowers not too much tho.. I thought of ruby red because im having my quinceanera in the winter dec 4th so i dunno hit it back up or just hit me up with a email at calichick916@hotmail.com
Posted by Alexandria; updated 09/26/03

Wazz up Vanessa,
Well for me red and ruby red look exactly the same or maybe ruby red is a little bit lighter well anyways maybe you should get ruby red ya know whatever you want*** just hit me back up wit your ideas you got planned for your 15th, cuz i would like to know. K
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 09/26/03

Hey well first of all I want to also let babygirl know that I respect her opinion and sorry for responding this late, but that`s true. Sometimes we do have sweet 16, and that`s also what I said, I also said that all you mexicans trying to be white should s*** it!!! I`m mean just be proud of who you are. I surely belive for who you stand, don`t worry. Ok well jut leting you know that I agree with your opinion, if you need help just give me a call!!!
Posted by vanessa; updated 09/30/03

Well the same goes for Alejandro.Sorry for responding this late and I respect your opinion evendough you seem like puting me on a check to see how much I know of quinceañeras!!!!! I was not angry, I think that is one of the bad things of talking by computer because you can`t really express what your trying to say. For example I could say what and what, for you it sounds different because you are just reading it, but believe for me those words sounded way different. Well changing sub, it is true that this is the land of liberty, and nobody is saying is not. In the other messages you could see that I have respected all the girls opinions and the same thing I do whit you!!!!! well to answer your question about the long dresses and tuxedos, I could say that maybe because this is a special day and you want everything to be elegant, and since is a different day, you could have a different dress. There are many reasons which maybe I don`t know, it could also be because in early times they used the quinceañera as a day for the girl to see who was she going to marry, but things have changed, but maybe the dresses didn`t. Well who knows. If you say you do well send me a message or an e-mail, I will be glad to learn something new. I know this is a serious forum but is also a way to express your feelings, and believe that I`m not waisting time ofending people. First of all because I`m not taking time from nothing because if I sit here and write is because I have the time to do it, and even if I did that would be my problem. You even said it. You said that this is a free land, and exactly that`s why I write what I want and whenever I want. Also, I didn`t try to ofend somebody. What I wrote was what I felt, and I`m a person that likes telling what I think. I always like telling things on people`s faces and not on backs; but if I ofended somebody, well believe me that I`m sorry I was just saying my opinion like everybody else in this forum!!!!! And last but not least (lol) For sure I know that I`m not paying for other people`s quinceañera, whit my quinceañera I have enough(LOL) it`s not like they are going to pay attention to what I say. Againg I repeat that this is just my opinion!!!! and Alejandro don`t take things seriously, but you know what? in a way is nice that you could say what you think.Well hope that I answer all your questions and that we keep in touch. Thanks for telling me your opinions!!!!! ok bye

Hey Alexandria,
Well that`s thight that we want the same color!!!!
Well, I`m trying to get things that almost nobody has done, and red was one of my options. Well red and gold would look pretty, especially beacuse is close to christmas and those colors flow around!!!!! My is on february so the colors flow, but mostly whit white than gold. Well hope that both combinations would look pretty. Trust it would look nice. So are you nervous??? I`m kinda because I haven`t practice and I don`t even have all the chambelanes(jaikss)lol. Well keep in touch.

Hey Elizabeth,
Girl, well thanks again, you have made me decide of the color red ruby. Hope for us to keep in touch. My e-mail is
Cumbiambera99@hotmail.com
Laterz

VANESSA!
Damn girl i got my ppl, but sometimes they trip and say they can`t be in it. We start practice this oct fasho!
I was thinking my colors more ruby red then gold.
I was just saying gold just to be more u know just nice! i dunno how to explain but my dress will still be white off the shoulders u know! well k.i.t ( keep in touch)

Luv, Alexandria
Posted by Alexandria; updated 09/30/03

Hey Alexandria,
Well that`s all right. So your going to start practicing, well hope you have fun. So where is your party going to be???? well k.i.t.
G2g(got to go)
Posted by vanessa; updated 10/01/03

I live in Sacramento, Ca ,but im having it in south sac (laguna) and the church is Saint Elezabeth. Yeah...so where u having urs at? yea starting practice tihs month i think not this sat but tha sat after no sure yet? well k.i.t

Luv, Alexandria
Posted by Alexandria; updated 10/01/03

Hey Alexandria,
Well mine is on whittier and the church is on azuza, or some were close. What ever it is our parties are far from each other!!!!! well ok see ya laterz!!!
Bye
Posted by vanessa; updated 10/01/03

HEY I`M STILL WAITING FOR ALEJANDRO`S REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by vamessa; updated 10/10/03

HEY
Posted by ely; updated 10/10/03

Hey Vanessa i`ve been trying to send you more e-mails but i cant cuz it says that its a permanent error now! so whats up with ur e-mail address? why dont u try e-mailing me OK.
Posted by ELIZABETH; updated 10/11/03

Hey you say mexicans suck at least we dont have to still a boat to come to america.besides from swallowing all that water that means cubans are good at swallowins.how stupidis cuba for letting fidel castro in the office at least vicente fox is trying to work things out with the usa.DONT MESS WITH MEXICO.
Posted by baby bashs; updated 05/19/04

Who said mexicans suck and baby there aint nothing wrong with cubans or anybody that had to sail here. Im 1/4 salvadorian, 1/4 cuban, and 1/2 mexican so dont talk abou tother cultures
Posted by oakcliff princes; updated 05/19/04

Wow wow wow baby bash who u talking to???????????? liz sorry i don`t know what happens
Posted by vanessa; updated 05/20/04