WAT COLOR FOR MY DAMAS

HEY WAS SUP WELL ME NUTTIN HURR CHILLEN ? WELL CAN YALL PLEASE HELP OR GIVE ME ADVICE WELL WAT SHOULD MY DAMAS DRESSES BE SINCE MY`S GUNND BE (BABY PINK) WELL I WAS THINKING LILAC BUT STILL I WUNNA BE SURE AND IF YALL DRESS GUNNA BE PINK AND YALL GUNNA HAVE DAMAS PLEASE HELP ME THANK U AND PEACE
LUV ALWAYZ CADDY
Posted by CADdy; updated 02/13/04

I think you should do them like a hot pink so they can see the difference between yours and the damas

Write back At Krissly02@aol.com
Posted by bbygrl; updated 02/15/04

HEY WAS SUP THANK YOU BUT I ASKED THIS GAY DUY THAT DOES DRESES FOR QUINCEANERAS AND HE SAID I SHOULD NT UES NO TYPE OF PINK CUZ THEN IM GET LAST OR SUM AND IF I UES PINK THERES GANNA BE ALOT OF PINK U FEEL ME! BUT I WAS THINKING LILAC OR BABY BLU WAT U THINK ! EMAIL 1 TYME AT LAPRETTYGURL928@AOL.COM
Posted by CADDY; updated 03/10/04

Well since your dress is going to baby pink maybe you take that color and put it with another like black, white, a bage color
Anything. Just remeber this is your special day and you pick the color and don`t let anyone try to forus you into to something you wouldn`t like good luck!!!!!!
Posted by victoria; updated 04/17/04

Well try going to home DePo or lows and then go to the paint section and get some of those little papers that have diferent shades of diferent colors and take them home and see wut looks good with ur dress. Get some that u think will look good or some colors that u like and take them home and mach them to ur dress and the colors of ur quinceanera, so u can see wut the color looks like and wheather u like it or not. And it will give u a better over all visual.
Hope i`ve helped u out!
Good luck! and also wut u can do is ask god for some help! he will help u
Posted by quince girl; updated 04/20/04

U hav a gr8 idea 2 use lilac 4 ur damas that is wut a friend of mine had and it lookd real good and cute
Posted by perfecta; updated 04/20/04

Hey was sup thanx yall 4 helping me out so damn much..but istill dont kno but most lkely im go with the lilac color cuz i like that color..lol.well thanx uhh and im have pachocos and lowriders inside of a limo..i mean im have a limo but jus to go crusine around after the chruch..well thanx and tell me wast yall think bout all of that okay peace and take care yall.much luv KaDdY.
Posted by kaddy aka cadi; updated 05/30/04