MOTHER OF THE BRIDE DRESS

I AM A LARGE WOMAN, SIZE 20 OR 22. NEED A DRESS FOR MY DAUGHTER`S WEDDING. I AM NOT THE FRUIFFY TYPE, NO RUFFLES OR FRU FRU. WANT A SIMPLE TWO PIECE DRESS OF SILK, OR VELVET OR EQUAL QUALITY MATERIAL WITH A LONG JACKET. MY MAJOR PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE A VERY LARGE BUST BUT NARROWER ON THE BOTTOM........PROBLEM TUMMY AREA. I DO NOT WANT A SHEER MATERIAL BUT AM OPEN TO ALMOST ANYTHING . COLORS PREFERRED, NAVY BLUE, EGGPLANT OR TEAL......TEAL BEING MY LAST CHOICE. NO PINK, PALE BLUE OR LAVENDER PLEASE. THANK YOU.
Posted by SALLY; updated 05/20/04

HEY WAT U DOIN HERE UR TOO OLD FOR THIS STUFF DONT U KNOW U HAVE TO GO TO WEDDINGS NOT QUINCEANERAS PPL THESE DAYS DAMN
Posted by ANGELICIOUS; updated 05/25/04

My goodness Angelicious or Rudealicious, could you be any more rude? Go finish school little one and learn to respect others! You could have KINDLY explained to her that she was posting on the incorrect message board. MENSA!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Posted by adriana; updated 05/26/04

Sally you can visit some bridal shops in your area and give them your specific tastes and I`m sure they`ll have the perfect dress for you. My mom is kind of short and a little overweight so we`re planning on visiting some shops also. They should have beautiful dress or pant suit that I`m sure will fit your personality beautifully. Good luck!
Posted by adriana; updated 05/26/04

For goodness sakes child! watch your mouth, if you`re that disrespectful at 15 or whatever your age is, I can only imagine what you will be like in a few years! Calm down girl! Adriana, I would take this "angelicious" comments with a grain of salt! Don`t they have a board for `uneducated ones" somewhere!
Posted by lucy; updated 05/26/04

Hahhahaha u make me laugh
Y should i be wasting my time on u guys laterz
Posted by angelicious; updated 05/26/04

Cuz` we wasted our time reading your garbage
Posted by adriana; updated 05/28/04