Everyone Is Invited To My Quince In Dallas Te

Hey everybody this is christine and my quince is in july. July 17, 2004. Its kind of hard planning it especialy all the fights with mom, but i cant let it get to me. Well anyways as i was saying its in july if anyone wants to go. Im not gonna make it invitation required just dont start no $h!t and alls good. Its gonna be at this salon behins party city across the street from red bird mall. Ill see yall there just go up to me and tell me yall got it from the internet. I dont mind i like meeting new people
Posted by Oakcliff princes; updated 03/31/04

SAY I LIVE RIGHT HERE BY RED BIRD SO TELL ME A QUE HORA STARTS TODO I`LL GO JUST IF U DON`T MIND IF I TAKE SOME PEOPLE!!!! WHERE U HAVIN THE MISA?
Posted by Flor; updated 04/01/04

Hey im from mac town but i go to dallas every week...i thik i can go to
Posted by mayra; updated 04/02/04

Gurl i live like 10 minutes from da mall in the big city of desoto gurlis you having a misa??
Posted by liz; updated 04/02/04

Im not having a church, i wish i was. Im not catholic and my religion doesnt accept dances and yall know i gotta dance
Posted by christine; updated 04/05/04

Hey flor, yea girl you can take who ever you want just make sure they dont start no shit
Posted by christine; updated 04/05/04

Nah gurl i`ll just take two of my homegurls than!! say wat time does it start and ends!! is there alot fine ass niggas goin??
Posted by flor; updated 04/06/04

Shoo...there better be!!!!!!
Posted by mayra; updated 04/06/04

Hey mayra, it starts at
Food-5-7
Presentation- 7-8
Dance - 8-1
And yes there are gonna be a whole bunch of fine ass niggas to bad i cant holla, i got a boyfriend. If yall go look me up and we can chill.
Lots of luv 4 ya
Posted by Oakcliff princes; updated 04/15/04

Well I stay like 5 mins from there in the city of Duncanville...too bad u just got a bf otherwise u could pimp it up the whole nite..but ene-who have fun chica!
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/16/04

Say jessica i stay in D-ville too!! wat skool u go to?
Posted by flor; updated 04/16/04

Wud it be like yall??well i stay in the heart of dallas over in the down town area. Hey christine i see if i can kick it at your 15. But if i dont well i wish you good luck!!
(p.s. To LIZ do you go to WILMER HUTHCHINS HIGH?
Just wonderin if you know my cuz who stay in wilmer.)
REPRESENT YALLS SCHOOL!!
NORTH DALLAS BULLDOGS
Posted by ana; updated 04/17/04

I attend Duncanville High and Mountain View Community College....so what school(s) do u go to?!
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/18/04

HEY WAZZ UP GIRL IM HAVING MY QUINCE ON THAT SAME DAY IN CALI IF YOU WANT E-MAIL ME PLEAZE AT EXTREMEGIGALO14@YAHOO.COM THATS SO TIGHT
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/12/04

Uh oh I am from mac town too... Lol Mckinney.. Thats kool Mayra how old are u?? my # is 214 221 1101 call me
Posted by Alexis; updated 05/24/04

Mayra what school u go to?

Mayra what school u go to?