I Have Pix Of Mine &Some Friends Quinceanera

Hey if any of you need any pix just holla back at me
I have alot of pixs of alot of gurls quince even mine
Mine was last may tha 23rd colors were purple &yellow it was great and also if any one needs help with something about their party i can help i am always helping gurls with theres bye :)
Posted by jessica; updated 08/22/04

Hey can i see the pix thanx my birthday is only a month and a half away ...my email is KrAzZyBaBe4u@aol.com
Posted by ivonne; updated 08/22/04

Hey Jessica would you do me da favor to send me some of your picz. I would really appreciate that! :-)
Thanx(crazy_hina@yahoo.com)
Posted by MexicanChica; updated 08/22/04

Hey i could really use some pics and ideas if u could pleaze holla back @ spongy_04@hotmail.com!!!
Thanx
Posted by wOrRiEd; updated 08/22/04

I would like to see the pictures you have so i can get some ideas. Cutiegirls@earthlink.net
Thanks
Posted by melly; updated 08/23/04

I would like to see some pictures of your dress, and also your attendants dresses pleae thanks.
Posted by steph.; updated 08/24/04

Hey can you send me your pictures please? My email is DominiRican419@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Posted by DominiRican; updated 08/25/04

I read your posted message and i would like you to email me pics of everything you got please,really appreciate it,thanks, steph
Posted by steph; updated 08/25/04

I NEED IDEAS FOR MY SISTER IN LAWS QUINCE!!!
Posted by DAISY; updated 09/03/04

Hey i would love to see some pics from ur quinceanera if its possible,mines September 17,05 so im still preparing. My email is cheergurl525@yahoo.com Thanx!
Posted by Moriah; updated 09/04/04

Hey,
Yeah If you could help me cuz my QuinciaƱera is in about 5 months n` I need pics and themes cuz I can`t think of any. Could some 1 PLEASE send me pics my email is
Ferociousgirl4eva@yahoo.com
I`d appreciate it!
Posted by Marta; updated 09/05/04

HEY I NEED ALOT OF HELP! HEY CAN YOU SEND ME SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR QUINCEANERAS PIXS I WOULD REALLY BE THANKFUL
THANKS
Posted by JOSELYN; updated 09/05/04

Hey my e-mail is Martinezgrl89@aol.com. Can u plz send me sum of the picz. Thankz a lot.
Posted by celia; updated 09/12/04

Hi,

I`m writing an article about quinceaneras and would love to see some pictures of you and your friends` parties. I`d also like to hear more about yours if you wouldn`t mind emailing me at amy.chozick@wsj.com with details.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Amy
Posted by Amy; updated 09/15/04

Ooo......i want to see can you e-mail them to BlancaNieve77@hotmail.com. Mines on December 11th i can`t wait, we are going to start dance practice on the end of the month
Posted by Beverly; updated 09/15/04

Hey i will like to see ur pic e-mail the to marinescute@yahoo.com and to marinesf@bellsouth.net
Posted by Marines; updated 09/16/04

Hey, i would luv to see sum of the pics i reallie need all the help...could you please send them to me my email is : amyrebbecca@msn.com

Thanx.
Posted by Amy; updated 09/16/04

Hey
Can u plz send me sum pics my email is vataloca2004@hotmail.com
Posted by karen; updated 09/17/04

Hey gurl. I`m having my quince on nov. 13th and i would love to see some pictures. So if you can please send them to me it would be awsome. Thanks iwantcookies101@sbcglobal.net
Posted by chiquita; updated 09/18/04