I Need Help With This Song!

Hey i`ve been thinking of a song for my court of honor to dance to at my quinceanera,i have this song in mind.I just dont know who sings it. I heard it at a quinceanera this past weekend,its in spanish and i know it more less tells you what to do in the song.I know part of it is like "Boom Bah"something,
Something,something"So Sexy!"Sorry if i sound stupid i dont speak spanish and the rest is in spanish,but i really liked the beat and everything.So if someone out there knows what song im talking bout could you tell me more of the lyrics or who sings it?And if you know of any other songs that would be could to do a dance to that have good beats plz let me know!Thanks so much,and sorry if i sound stupid!
-Moriah Sanchez
Posted by Moriah; updated 09/14/04

Heii gurl. Its ok if you feel a lil weird writing the song. Im using the same one in my quince. The name of the song is Bomba and the group that sings is is called Azul Azul. If you need ne more help feel free to email me. Good luck with your quinces!!!
Posted by Kiwi; updated 09/16/04

Hey i think u should really get the song called tiempo de baltz by shayane i think thats how u spell his name
That song is really pretty!

Karen
Posted by karen; updated 09/17/04