I Need Help I Found Out Im Pregnat

Hey gurls i just found out im pregnat and im 1 month pregnat and if i tell my parents they cancel my quince
But if i dont and i tell them after i have my quince im going to feel bad cuz they did so much and then i pop out and say im pregnat
Help what should i do
Posted by abby; updated 06/15/04

Hey Abby Congratulations and I hope you and your b/f will have a good,strong,and happy relationship now that your pregnant.I have a b/f he`s 17 going to be 18 next month and i`ve known him for 1 year we love and care for eachother i`m only 14 going to be 15 next month.I once thought i was pregnant and i told him he was ready to take responsibility and i was happy for that cuz he has a good paying job and his family is very wealthy so i knew we could make it if was pregnant but i found out i wasnt and it was a relief for both of us and now were still together and planning on getting pregnant when i turn 17 we`ll be living together by then.Well write back and if you ever need to talk to someone i`m here for you.latin_princess_915@yahoo.com.Take Care and never get an abortion or give it for adoption cuz a child is a gift from God.Not every girl can have babys and you`ll regret it if you do.Congrats and Keep in touch.
Posted by Nicole; updated 06/15/04

I am glad that you told your parents that you were pregnent. I am 14 also i am not pregnaent but i can imagine how you felt. I hope everything goes out ok!!
Posted by Lissette; updated 06/15/04

Hey girl , I have many home girls go through the same situation and have three that are pregnat at the time. I had just attended a baby shower last saturday and thats were my friend told me. But of course it wasnt her shower. I am glad you dont chose abortion or adoption. You seem like a strong person ,to face your parents ,I am glad most of the girls I know dont face their parents. I have a friend who was 14 and her babys father was 17. Now shes 15 and I still run into her and the babys father . They are very happy .He has a job and they still have time for each other and their baby. If your boyfriend is if what you say he will be a good father and not a deadbeat dad. Well Iam happy for you. It seems like we have alot in common . I am fourteen and about to have my quiencenera in a couple of monthes to . I also live in houston too ,so what part or neighborhood are you moving to?well I hope you can respond back . If you need to talk my email is rpbrat@yahoo.com . Well laters.
Posted by mamas; updated 06/16/04

Abby tell your parents you got a kid.i dont knoe how it fells but its the right thing .girl just tell them
Posted by nichole; updated 06/16/04

Gurl its sad and a hard situation but i went through that too and about a week later another test sayed i wasnt so its so scary im having my quince in 3 months and im not a virgen but wat can i do about it? nothing baby be honest with you parents and family you need to keep yourself together it was so stressful for me too when i thought i was and there is nothing more frightining because i am so yuong but alot more mature for my age. I thought i could handle the stress but i guess not and somtimes you feel so scared you cant do anything i was just like that pleaze let me know how your doing because even i thought there wasnt enyone who could help me but i got through it all and hopefully your ok take care of that baby . Im so stupid at times i even thought 2 get abortin but that aint the babys fault its ours we chose it now we deal with it. Hope your ok. Please dont resort to hurting that baby.
Posted by consuelo; updated 06/18/04

Wow thats a crazy situation to be in. I think you should tellyour parents so that they can help u. If u tell them all they can do is get mad?
Posted by bryans wife; updated 06/18/04

If u are pregnant u should not have a quinceanera u have many other things u should be thinking about and the money for your quince this baby will need to live ya know what i mean i know u have your heart on haveing a quinceanera but if u got pregnant u have to deal with the consequences hope everything works out and i hope u get a happy healthy baby .
Jennifer
Posted by jennifer; updated 06/21/04

Hey Thanks
But I ALredy Had My Quinceanera And I Already Told My Parents I Told Them Before My Quince And I Told Them That If They Dint Want Me To Have My Quince I Would under Stand But They Said That I was Going To Have My Quince No Matter What And They Said That They Want Me To Have My Baby And I Am Going To Have My Baby And Adrian The Dad I Working And He Also Says He Is Going To Take Good Care Of This Baby.
Posted by abby; updated 06/22/04

Chick i think that it was a big sin you did quinceanera`s are for virgins. Not gurls like you. Unless you confused or something i think its bad. And your parents shouldnt of allowed that. You must be really rich to afford all that. Or it was a cheap 15nera. Lol!
Posted by coquis; updated 06/24/04

Well abby~
I dont know what kind of parents u have cause i dont know what the hell they were thinking that there little Girl that is bearly 15 is pregnant i know my parents would never do that cause they are not that type of parents, but what i want to tell u is WATCH out cause now u have a fucking big responsability to do with ur baby!!!!! ahorra te jodes NO parties, no chilling with ur friends cause u have to take care of ur baby DAM gurl u ruin all ur life!!!!!!! i hope ur OLD boyfriend doesnt leave u cause boys just want to have fun with gurls and thats it!!!!!!!! then they leave u like trash!
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 06/29/04

Shygurl
You aint so shy.!lol
I think its messed up. I told her too she shouldnt of opened her legs. Just keep them shut till you are more mature not at 15 that`s bullshit!¿right? si o no?
Posted by coquis; updated 06/29/04

Hey coquis and shy gurl it`s none of your buisness if Abby opened her legs and got pregnant its her , not yours so i dont think you gurls should judge her for what she`s done.A child is a gift from God and she was blessed to have one so leave her alone and atleast CONGRATULATE her.If you want to email me back email me to latin_princess_915@yahoo.com Well anyways Abby Congrats again.May God Bless You And Your Baby and Relationship.Good Luck Write back
Posted by Nicole; updated 06/29/04

Hey coquis ur right this is b***!!!cause abby is bearly 15!!! but ohh well like i said hope her boyfriend doesnt leave her cause thats what all boys do now!!!! oh and NICOLE im sorry but i have to say that i read one of ur emaisl and it seems ur the same kind of person like abby thats why ur defending her and why the hell would i want to CONGRATULATE her?!! just because she brought a baby to the world thats is probably going to suffering b/c of her dam fault?!!!!!
Posted by ShyGirl; updated 06/30/04

Shy Gurl Dont Talk About Peolpe When U Dont know Them.U Probaly Worser Than ME !!!!!!!!! And Nicole THanks
Posted by abby; updated 06/30/04

FO REALZ YALL NEED TO DROP IT ALREADY N MIND YO OWN BIZZ...
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 06/30/04

WELL, IT WAS UR DECISION ABBY, I GUESS UR PARENTS THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN USUAL, AND IM NOT SAYING THATZ BAD OR ANYTHING CUZ` IM NOT HERE TO JUDGE UR PARENTS OR U, BUT IF MY PARENTS FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT, AWW MAN ,, WOULD THEY B**** SLAP ME ACCROSS THE FACE AND ID LOOSE THERE CONFIANZA!! AND ID HAVE TO QUIT SKOO AND START WORKIN` FOR MI BABY, THATZ WHY I WOULDNT GET PREGNANT AT 15 , ONLY WHEN I GET MARRIED, CUZ THEN I WOULD HAVE TO KISS BAILES,BOYFRIENDS,AND SKOOL GOOD BYE! SO I HOPE U TAKE GOOD CARE OF UR BABY, BUT AT SOME TIME YOU`LL REGRET UV EVER HAD THE BABY, WELL TAKE KARE OF U AND UR BABY.
*ALINA
Flor_morena14@hotmail.com
Posted by alina; updated 07/01/04

Hey Coquis and Shy Girl quit talking shit about me and Abby if were the same way it`s none of your buisness and until you support us or until we ask you to buy us condoms or find us some d*ck then you can talk all the shit you want but since we dont ask you for shit keep your mouth`s shut.Cynthia and Abby dont let these BITCHES get to you they just like talking mad shit about everybody when they should be looking at themselves and mind their own buisness.Their probably the biggest h**`s ever and their talking shit about us.lol.Oh and Coquis and Shygirl there are guys out there that dont leave you when your pregnant and those are real men that care for their girl and child.Just cuz you girls were h**ing it and probably got pregnant and they left you does`nt mean their going to do it to us.Just keep your mouth`s shut and dont talk shit about us until you support us.aight.Peace out.You know my e-mail if you want to e-mail me back.Hey Abby take care of yourself and baby and your Boy Adrian.Bye
Posted by Nicole; updated 07/01/04

Hey abby well um i dont know what to tell you but that ur lucky my parents are SUPER strict i am the only child and so all the attention is on me so if i do something like kiss a guy i am dead. I am turning 15 in November. I am happy u decided to keep the baby but u have to understand there will be no more parties or goin out with friends. I hope it all works out for u and take care. LOVE YA!
Posted by Lynette; updated 07/02/04

Let me ask you 1 question, Whats more important your parents or having a quinceanera? If it were me I would pick my parents over having a quinceanera, but thats just me. Hopefully you make the right decision. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Posted by yvonne; updated 09/13/04

For the ones talking mess . Ya r dating the wrong kind of guys because not all guys think with their d***s. As for the rest if you are under 18 ya shouln`t be thinking of sex todavia son unas niñas but congratz for the one`s that face their troubles responsably.
Posted by gaby; updated 09/19/04