Need Quinceaneras Songs Y Valz

Hey everyone my quince is going to be in 7 months and i still dont have the valz.I need an idea of wich song should i dance with my dad y con mi court.But ths song to dance with my dad i wannet in spanish please help y para mi baile sorpresa i need i song that goes with pachucos since my chambelanes are going to be pachucos so i need kinda like a cholo kinda song
Posted by Karen; updated 11/10/03

Hey the song i think u should dance with ur dad is called "Tu Nueva Vida" by Banda Arkangel R-15 u can buy the CD at Yoly`s Music Shop it`s really really nice I think you`ll like it a lot. It`s like if ur dad was singing it to u. My Quincenera is June 5,2004. I`m gonna dance that song with my dad. With the chamberlanes u can dance Las Mariposas or Tiempo de valz i recommend those 2 songs so that u can dance w/ the chamberlanes. Tiempo de valz is by: Chayanne and las mariposas is by: El Jilgero. If u have a computer at home u can download these songs if u have Kazaa thats were u download songs. U just type the name of the song and press title than u press the song twice then u go to traffic. Then it`ll start 2 download. Hey pues suerte latez. Oh and there all spanish songs.
Posted by Jazmin; updated 12/22/03

Hey i am also having pachucos and i don`t know what song to dance for a surprise dance sinse they are pachucos and with your dad u should dance then song maripos is kinda chunty style by raul ortega and with ur padrinos tuiempo de vals by chayanne well write back
Posted by ana; updated 01/21/04

For pachucos swing baby my cuz just had hers I got her video and if you like to see it i got it in mpeg so you can get aan idea is not that hard and for the dance sleep walker by the johnny guy ozomatli280@hotmail.com
Posted by neo; updated 01/28/04

You can use the song tus quince anos by banda arkangel r-15 its a realy good song im going to dance that one with my dad.
Posted by monica; updated 02/03/04

Who are you talking to?
Posted by monica; updated 02/06/04

Hey citlali where i live at sandiego california i guess your asking me this to help me so i hope u can becausemy quince its just in 4 months and im still stuck on alot of things like the music i should use and the colors i should choose well just so u know im going to have pachucos so i want a cholos kinda of music well thanks to all ur replys.
Posted by karen; updated 02/06/04

Hey Citlali.... If u dont mind sending me your ideas for music... My sisters 15 is next month and we are still wondering which song to go for.....my email is aleydavillegas@hotmail.com
Posted by Jisselle; updated 02/09/04

Here are two old but not to common songs to dance with your dad. Quinceanera by:los danddy`s and Mi nina bonita (bobby rivas), also Beutiful in my eyes and daddy`s little girl by:al martino. This are the songs I pick for my daughter for June. Good luck
Posted by maria; updated 02/09/04

Well hey citlali my email is marlenaldama@hotmail.com I would thank u so much if u do help me out my quince its just in 4 months and i still not alot of stuff well write to me soon and for everyone else that sees my message write to me 2.
Posted by karen; updated 02/09/04

"tiempo de balls" by chayanne is the best 4 dancing wit ur daddy....listen to it...its very elegant...classy just perfect...hope i helped..holla back...ticachic14@yahoo.com
Posted by *Jk*; updated 02/14/04

Allow me to introduce my self. My name is Sanny and I am a student at UCLA. I am doing a research paper on pachucos. For those of you who are having their Quincianeras, why do you choose to go for the Pachuco look for your chambelanes? What do you think about pachucos? And why is so important for you to have that image of the pachucos in such a special day? I will greatly appreciate any commentary on the question that I have inquired. Please feel free to email me with any responses. Thank You. I think the CD (Pachuco Boogie) is a great CD but for a balse I do not know.
Posted by sanny; updated 03/03/04

Well sanny since im guessing all da quinceneras whio want to have pachucos are mexican cuz mexicans are the mainly or should i say chicanos waer pachuco zoot siuts bak den look very cute . Plus the marine stlye is really nice to but at da same time a change is nice to.
I dont kno if u get me but i do so o wells i hope i kinda answered ur question

1 uno xoxo
Posted by *LuCiTo*; updated 03/17/04

Well as far as the song to dance with your dad I recommend a song that is called El Corazon De Silvia. Its by Jean Claude. The reason I recommened this song is because even though I did not have a quinceanera every time I hear this song its makes me wish that I would have had it, but it was my fault that I did not get it because at the time I did not want one. Now for the song to dance with your court I really would not know what to tell you except that the only song that I could think about is the Chayanne, Tiempo De Vals.
Posted by Jess; updated 03/23/04

Well peeps my quince is next month and i still dont have any one to show me a bals the song i recomend to dance with your dad is ultima muneca its really nice iam dancing it with my daddy have fun
Posted by monica; updated 04/22/04

Hey maybe you should try chico de barrios or the kumbia kings
Posted by janielle; updated 05/11/04

WETS UP TO THEM FEMALES DOING THERE 15teen HOPE ITS TIGHT I GOT A SONG ITS A GANGSTA SONG AND COULD BE USED FOR A 15TEEN ITS XZIBIT PAPARAZZI U COULD GET THE INSTRUMENTAL IN KAZAA IT MEANS JUST THE BEATS WITH OUT THE SINGING IF U SEARCH IN KAZAA: paparazzi instrumental ILL POP OUT
Posted by koeone@<

I need a quinceanera song for saturday
Posted by lisette; updated 08/19/04

Hey... Mis 15 ya va hacer en 2 meses!!!! i cant wait!!! :-)
We barely started practicing a WEEK AGO!! so far we r doin really good!!!
We r doin like 3 valses.. Mi favorite vals so far es "El tiempo de vals"- chayanne i really love it!!!
Posted by La Morena de LBC; updated 08/25/04

You need damas too
Posted by evelyn; updated 09/06/04

Wat r pachucos? are they ike suits but like cholo style does n e one have a pic of them
Posted by Denise; updated 09/07/04