Come In Here Plz... 15 Dress

Hey yall was up ? well i was wondering if yall can help me out please ... Well ok my 15ra dress is goin to be pink rite well wat color would match with the damas? im not really sure wat color so can yall give me yalls opinions tanxs bye Evelin
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/08/04

White would be the best color with a pink corsage
Posted by gaby; updated 09/12/04

Corsage? huh .... Um wat that i forgot tell me wat t means in spanish maybe i remember
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/13/04

I just went to one where the girl wore pink and her damas had light blue, almost powder blue. It was very pretty
Posted by gloria; updated 09/14/04

Hi Evelin,
If you are wearing pink, then burgundy would be a nice color for your damas` dresses. If you go to a store and put 2 items one the shade of pink (like on your dress) and one burgundy--side by side, then you can see if you like that combination. Also...the burgundy color being darker than your lighter pink will make you stand out more. :)
Posted by ~Pat~; updated 09/14/04

Hey yall well thanks for yalls opinions so any of yall frm Dallas or close to it ?
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/14/04

Usually to have colored dresses for damas your dress has to be white w/ colored adornos
Posted by gaby; updated 09/19/04

A corsage is a small flower thing that goes on your hand for the damas. My sis damas had small tiaras and corsages.
Posted by gaby; updated 09/19/04

Oh yeah i kno wat it is my sis had her 15 n us damas wore some ...
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 09/19/04

Hey my theme colors are going to be Lilac what color can i use for my dress and what color for las Damas
Posted by Marines; updated 09/25/04