New MTV Sweet 16/Quincera Show

I am working on a new show for MTV called Sweet 16 which follows a teen having an extravagant, over the top sweet 16/Quinces/Coming of Age party. We are looking for individuals that would be interested in sharing the planning, preparation and throwing of their party.

If this sounds interesting to you, please email me at brendan.jerome@mtvstaff.com.
Posted by Brendan; updated 07/09/04

MY Quince Anos are in June 5th 2005....I`m interested!!
E-mail me....sugarbaby940@aol.com
Posted by Carolina; updated 07/18/04

I am interested e mail me 114kelly@univision.com
Posted by cindy; updated 07/18/04

HEY MI WOULD LOVE** TO HELP PLEASE E MAIL ME BACK WITH MUCH INFO ....THANkZ
Posted by dayana; updated 07/19/04

SO WHEN IS IT COMIN` OUT IF YA DONT MIND ME ASKIN` ?
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/20/04

I`m interested!!! e-mail me @ brwneyedchicana88@hotmail.com
Posted by *Lisa Marie*; updated 07/20/04

Hey! I was notified of this event through bodas y quinceaneras with Alex. I live in San Francisco and am getting my video done through Alex. I already spoke to the mtv corporate office I talked to michelle and she was supposed to call me back. My quinceanera is on september 4, 2004 and will be totally different event and soooo nice! Thanks!
Posted by Velma; updated 07/25/04

Mines on december 12 2004 artboled@bellsouth.net
Posted by Vivi; updated 07/27/04

Hey im interested my email is latingrrl247@netscape.net
Posted by iveth; updated 07/28/04

Hey i think that is a great idea i sent you an email however i dont think you recieved it ill be having my quinces on a cruise so that is way different and theres many clever things for yiour show to do throughtout the quinces . My email is vanespice@aol.com email me back with some information plzzz
-vanessa
Posted by vanessa; updated 07/30/04

Hey my name is sasha and my quince is july 30,05 and we are starting to plan it in the end of aug. I am ver interested in this and would like to share with the usa a very tradional day.my email address is claudiarivera@sbcglobal.net so email me if you want me to do this.
Posted by lilthugmrs; updated 07/30/04

Planning my daughter`s sweet 16 from Michigan and throwing the party in New York
Posted by Zoraya; updated 09/30/04

Zoraya can you email me directly so we can discuss your party in greater detail for our show. Thank you. Richard.Burrier@mtvstaff.com
Posted by richard; updated 09/30/04

Hey my name is Naed Morales my sweet 16 is on october 23,2004 I would really like to be a part of the show reply ASAP
Posted by Naed; updated 09/30/04

Hey wazz up my name is sharon and i`m intrested please e-mail me i would love .My 15 is in october 23 so i don`t have enought time please contact me as soon as posible.Make my dream come true.
Posted by sharon; updated 09/30/04

Hey yeah I"m up for it. My QuinciaƱera is in May of 2005. Email me my email is
Ferociousgirl4eva@yahoo.com
Iluvfv
Posted by Marta; updated 10/04/04

I am planning my daughter Quinceanera on July 9th 2005 in Chicago. I am willing to share the joy, headaches, and party with MTV
Posted by Maritza; updated 10/05/04

Yes I would be interested. Please e-mail me! -Briana
Posted by Briana; updated 10/05/04