Crush Likes Best Friend

I like this boy named chad and my best friend likes him to . He also likes her alot and me a little. But him and i were talkin on the phone and since emilys (best friend) boyfriend and her broke up he asked me to ask her to go out with him. So i did but she said no cause she didnt want to hurt me. But i told her to go a head because i dont want her to lose out on the chance i want. But he likes her because shes pretty smart and fun to be with. I mean im none of those things i believe. Because why wont he choose me ?and she said she might go out with him but if it hurts me to tell her and she wont. But what do i tell her? What is a girl in love suspose to do if a guy dont love her back he just loves her best friend?
Posted by Jessica; updated 04/15/04

Hey girl well you are going through the same thing i am but kind of different ok lemme tell you what happened bcuz theres some guy that i like and ive been talking to him alot lately and then i told one of my friends about me liking him and when i told her she got mad and i asked her why does she like him too and she said no but dont like him so i was kind of confised right. And then i found out from him that he talks to her on the phone that shes always calling him and stuff and it really got me mad cuz i mean the least she can do is tell me herself right but then i got over it but i found out from another really good friend of mines that she wants to get w/ him but she doesnt want me to find out so it really sucks cuz ive liked this guy since the beginning of the school year and he doesnt like her bcuz the other good friend of mines told me that he would get with me but since he found out about my other friend wanting to get with him he doesnt want to be in the middle of it. So it really sucks cuz i kind of think its her fault for loosing my chance in ever getting with him u know? well i probably dont make sense but i think u should do what u think is best. Bye ttyl and i hope i helped!
Posted by Smilez; updated 04/17/04

HEY GIRLS WAZZ UP IF A GUY STARES AT U ALOT AND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS HIM IF HE LIKES U HE SAYS HELL NO BUT WHEN U FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GUY HE GETS PISSED OFF AND UR FRIEND COMES OVER AND U TELL HER TO ASK HIM AND SHE CALLS HIM AND HE TURNS AROUND FAST AND HE KNOWS SHE GOING TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT U AND U MAKE IT ALL OBVIOUS AND HE GOES THEN WAT DOES THAT MEAN
Posted by nancy sandoval; updated 05/15/04

Hey Girls well it seems we all have guy problems let me tell ya mine im wit my boyfriend but this girl he talks to likes him and she calls him to tell him y is he wit me that he should be wit her wat should i do
Posted by ym; updated 05/27/04

Well hey im haing one of those problems this is mine i met this guy and my sister asked him if he wanted to talk to me and he said yea and he even asks for me but hes always shy to talk to me and one of my freinds asked him if he liked me and he said no but he stares at me alot he also asks for me but he says that he dont like me what do you guys think help me out plz
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/06/04

Ok...here`s my advice for all the people who asked for help...

Jessica1- if you`re best friend likes the guy you have a crush on and your crush likes her, i don`t think there`s anything you can do about it, because if she decides not to be with him because you like him, it`s not gonna make the guy like you...all you can do is do what you think its right and what would you do if you were in your best friends shoes?...

Nancy- i know exactly what you mean, ok this guy stares @ you all the time, and when you flirt with other guys he gets pissed off, but yet he calims he doesn`t like you...come one now, he has to have some kind of feelings for you, for him to get mad that easily, he probably is scared of commitment or has to much PRIDE!

YM- i don`t think you have anything to worry about, your man likes you and that;s why he`s with you, his "girl" friend is jelous that`s he`s with you and not with her, she`s just trying to come between you two and don`t let her get to you...she has nothing to loose, but you on the other hand do!

Jessica2- if the guy that wants to talk to you says he doesn`t like you maybe he has a reason...did you guys just meet, cause if thats the case that might be the reason why he says he doesn`t like you because he doesn`t know you, just give hime some time!

Ryan- i know how the type of situation you are in can feel...i think you shouldn`t let it get to you im pretty sure you will find another girl to fill her shoes!

CAN YOU ALL WRITE BACK!!!!
Posted by g baby; updated 06/11/04

Hey well ryan i think that u should talk to them or something believe i kind of kno how that feels that happend to me a while back tho but then i realized i didnt like that guy so it was all good so i think that u should talk to that girl maddy and tell her how u feel but its up to u hope i helped ttyl
Posted by Smallz; updated 06/12/04

Hey g baby well thanks for your advice it really helped alot and i hope that you are not haveing any kind of problems with your b/f if you got one and if you do i wish you the best of luck if you ever need advice from any one write back and ill be happy to help you out. And remember dont let no one put you down and dont let any one stop you from being happy with the person you love because i know i wont ~bye~
Posted by ym; updated 06/17/04

I really need some help. One of my very good friends likes me and we started talking and i like him a lil bit but not THAT much. I met his friend and i like him better and he likes me. He wants to get with me but i dont wanna lose my relationship with my good friend but i really like this other guy and i know it would crush my good friend. What should i do?
Posted by Ash; updated 07/22/04

I have the same problem!! but my friends tell me to move on. But as me and you both know its easier said than done!so my advice to you is to do your best to get over him because it will be painfull to see your friend with him but it will be more painfull to loose your friend over him!!
Posted by brittany; updated 08/26/04

My friend is dating this guy i like and i slipped a note into his locker and i also called him and i told him that i liked him and he said it was ok and i really dont want her to get mad!!
What should i do?
Posted by mary maragaret; updated 09/01/04

Hey---
Got a similar prob. My crush of...a month and a half was in love with my best friend. Then I asked him if he liked her (just to bring up a conversation) and he said yes. Now he likes another girl who is not really my friend. I told this boy on instant messanger that I like him and will he go out with me maybe...but then I pretended it was my best friend who wrote it and I didn`t really mean it. Now I act all akward around him and it`s weird...I*D*K what to do?? Please give some advice....it would be rEaLLy appreciated. :o)
-*MuCh LuV*- ~Throwback SweetStuff~
Posted by throwback; updated 09/25/04