Help

Help i have a main chambelan but he is so gay i never wanted him but i have no choice my 15 are oct 16 and i dont want to come out with him ive asked other people but no one can come out i cant afford to pay for a chambelan i dont know what to do i dont want him to come out with me i HATE HIM hes going to ruin my party he already aid it
Posted by cindy; updated 09/22/04

ME AND MY PARENTS ALREADY TALKED ABOUT IY BUT WE DONT KNOW WWHO LESE TO GET AND PLUS ALL MY COUSINS LIVE IN GUATEMALA BUT THANKS DO ANY OF TUY HAVE ANYMORE SUGGESTIONS
Posted by cindy; updated 09/23/04

What do you mean by "he acts so gay"? if it`s reg his preferance, that`s none of anyone`s business. It doesn`t make him less of a person. And you are acting very critical and mean by not wanting to associate with him. You are not marrying this person! why are you taking it so serious! it`s just a couple of hours, I can`t believe he`s the only guy you know, don`t you have classmates? other guy friends? Accept this person as he is, why do you hate him? is he mean to you? Does he say mean things to you? what is it that makes you hate him? and why do you thing he`ll ruin your party? the fact that "he acts so gay" doesn`t say much, you`re acting "so immature" is how you`re acting. Believe me this isn`t the last time you`ll be associated with a person that "acts so gay"!!! think about it! be mature about it.
Posted by adriana; updated 09/24/04

You know what ADRIANA shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say allright im asking for advise not for your opinion if i could i would curse you out right now but i cant allright so just shut allright cause u dont know how this GAY guy acts allright so just hush
Posted by cindy; updated 09/24/04

Your situation is hard as you will not want to have this at your day Adriana so don`t tell her what she should have at her day. The Bible speaks clearly about homosexuality so why should Cindy have that in her very religious ceremony? READ THE BIBLE!!! Cindy, do your best to find someone as it is your day and you do NOT have to have that apart of it.
Posted by Mika; updated 09/25/04

Thank you mika and yes ADRIANA READ THE BIBLE
Posted by cindy; updated 09/25/04

So have u read the bible ADRIANA
Posted by cindy; updated 09/28/04