MY WEDDING

HELLO EVERY ONE I AM GONNA BE GETTING MARRIED IN MARCH OF NEXT YEAR. MY WEDDING THEME IS HORSE AND CARRIAGE. CAN ANY ONE EMAIL ME WEB SITE OF HORSE AND CARRIAGE INVITATION, CENTER PIECE FOR TABLES AND DIFFERENT IDEAS I NEED IT. THANX
Posted by RENAY; updated 09/21/04

Renay,

Check with Connie at Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design she does a fantastic job creating them to meet your needs, however if you need something unique that will compliment your theme in an elegant style, try our personalized puzzles...The crosswords/trivia, etc. Are unique to you and your fiance and provide your guests with entertainment during those slow times at the church or the reception. Best of all they are affordable and 10% off orders placed in September, even though your wedding isn`t until March

Visit the website at www.creativepartypuzzles.com or give me a call Toll Free 1-866-8PUZZLE for more information
Posted by John Ausec; updated 09/21/04

Renay,

Check with Connie at Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design she does a fantastic job creating them to meet your needs, however if you need something unique that will compliment your theme in an elegant style, try our personalized puzzles...The crosswords/trivia, etc. Are unique to you and your fiance and provide your guests with entertainment during those slow times at the church or the reception. Best of all they are affordable and 10% off orders placed in September, even though your wedding isn`t until March

Visit the website at www.creativepartypuzzles.com or give me a call Toll Free 1-866-8PUZZLE for more information

Visit our page for more info: Creative Party Puzzles

Posted by John Ausec; updated 09/21/04